• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody here like Monty Python?

I made this one as a gift for my dad... then I made one for my own bag.

Attachments

• 10264133_1039598846092167_1700690264548207481_o.jpg
    10264133_1039598846092167_1700690264548207481_o.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 140
Man, this thread has died over the last few months, what happened to the days of a dye a day? Maybe it'll pick up once winter sets in...

I guess all I had to do was complain about the lack of dyes to jumpstart the thread. :p

Awesome dyes everyone.

DTP...just....I don't even know what to say about that dye. I would say I am surprised at how realistic it is, but coming from you I am not really surprised at all. Amazing.:thmbup:

Did this one today
96784073-4070-468e-a0f2-11b9b2286def_zpsei7stufj.jpg

"It would be awesome to see a personal pet line of submissions." -Reniger
OK, here's another one. I did this for someone who said he wanted to stop getting mad at his putter so he wanted his beloved cat on it. This is "Shannon". It can't compete with DTP, but then again, who can?

OtherWorkeOaYXF.jpg

OK, here's another one. I did this for someone who said he wanted to stop getting mad at his putter so he wanted his beloved cat on it. This is "Shannon". It can't compete with DTP, but then again, who can?

OtherWorkeOaYXF.jpg

Very, very cool. I wish I had the talent to do something like that, but that's a dream...

Hello,
This is my first post here, but as reading this fantastic forum I though to give you pieces of me in return. So here are three dyes from this year. I like all of them :) I'm pretty slow dyer but I'm trying to finish one more before new year.

Opto Pearl - Paw Patrol Marshall
uploadfromtaptalk1450821268574.jpg
Lucid Air Renegade - Star Wars
uploadfromtaptalk1450821301659.jpg
Gold Halo - MGS Raiden
uploadfromtaptalk1450821357760.jpg

Last edited:

Awesome pet portrait! I've always wanted to do pets/people in that style but I don't have a plotter nor the patience to hand cut something like that. Good job! :clap:

Eky8 dyeing again too? Everybody's coming back! Waiting on word from Philman and Dan!

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on Philman. Here's one from a couple of weeks ago for a sweet KC disc golfing gal.

Alex%20bike%20_20151121_101319_zpsl0m99htp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts