• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20110514_182456.jpg

What the hell is that? is that a hairless cat???? :confused:

Nice disc very cool.

yes, yes it is a hairless cat. He's my minion, but the pics about the disc lol. :hfive: Its Jack Skellington made to look like a pumpkin carving in case you didn' know. thanks though.

yes, yes it is a hairless cat. He's my minion, but the pics about the disc lol. :hfive: Its Jack Skellington made to look like a pumpkin carving in case you didn' know. thanks though.

you get used to it, if there is something in the background someone will see it and comment, not sure how many toothbrushes and stuff that are behind discs, cause the best light for someone is in their bathroom. :) is a cool disc and a cool cat. :hfive:

Did this one for a friend of mine running the tournament as a prize
0bcb2576.jpg

I've gotten Into doing alot of decals instead of dying, feel free to take a look at some of the stuff I've done on photobucket, search for decalsbydan

Star Firebird - Pretty pleased with this one, only wished the black spade was a bit darker. Just really pumped that I got it centered properly.:thmbup:

Attachments

• untitled (1 of 1).jpg
    untitled (1 of 1).jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 45
Tried some stuff called Spike-It Dip-N-Go on the light sabers. I think it turned out OK.

Attachments

• IMG_9329.jpg
    IMG_9329.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 134
you get used to it, if there is something in the background someone will see it and comment, not sure how many toothbrushes and stuff that are behind discs, cause the best light for someone is in their bathroom. :) is a cool disc and a cool cat. :hfive:

Really? Nobody's made the joke yet? You're all slackers!

Did this one for a friend of mine running the tournament as a prize
0bcb2576.jpg

I've gotten Into doing alot of decals instead of dying, feel free to take a look at some of the stuff I've done on photobucket, search for decalsbydan

I'm camping at Shorewinds the weekend after that tourney! Wish I could play in it, that new course is amazing (hole 13!!)! I'll be hittin' it up the following week for sure!

Nice dye!:thmbup:

Also, nice spitoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts