• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is still one of my fav dyes I've done. It gets thrown every round I play.
Hand cut.
Escher.jpg

I'll chime in with one of my favorites. I did this for someone I met online and it never got to him, he recieved an empty package.....if you've seen this disc, let me know.
Beatles, Abbey Road. Hand-cut.

3985540240_63ba20550c.jpg

Maybe I'll just post pics of dyed discs that are missing....I lost this one two weeks ago at a tourney in NC. I was told before the tourney that it was found, but it wasn't returned, even with my name and number on it. :(

4295748781_e494cbfd83_o.jpg

And finally.....Lost this one at Timmons last week. Threw it nice but hit a small limb that sent it right into the thick stuff across the creek on hole 5. Might turn up in the winter when everything dyes( ;) ) off.
I've only done a few tye dyes. This is a Champ Glow Orc. I loved it but have others to replace with. Gives me a good excuse to finally dye for my OWN bag again!

4315585463_1be07e368a.jpg

hmm, so a lost disc... which to choose lol

Buzzz.jpg

Had a terrible bounce off a tree right into this raging creek that ran into a drainage pipe, less than a week after I finihsed it ugh

I use either Jo-Anns Fabrics or Hobby Lobby, Jo-Anns has a better selection I think although I always feel awkward walking in there!

Crystal Buzzz

Maple Leaf

Attachments

• IMG_0227.jpg
    IMG_0227.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 345
Tbird888,
It was or is in the water on #2

Going to go up there with a rake and see if i can pull any discs out. Lost my putter after slipping and chucking it in the trees on 2 today and took a brush axe and found three discs, while looking for it. The long tee on 2 is pretty much over grown now. Lost a stalker in there so going to try and get that and see what I can find. Anyone lost a shark, profire or assasin no names on them let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts