• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2021 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

In the first sponsor change I've seen so far, Trevor Harbolt signed a 2 year deal with DGA
EpdGW2KXcAU_4rD

In the first sponsor change I've seen so far, Trevor Harbolt signed a 2 year deal with DGA
EpdGW2KXcAU_4rD

So does this mean he can still throw discraft? Since DGA is made by discraft. I know he likes cranks and DGA really doesn't have something like a Crank.

From Thomas Gilbert's Facebook page:
"Over the last few years, disc golf has become my life. I have thought so much about it and everyday I wake up and want to play. Whether it be for fun, practice, clinics, local rounds, or competing to win PDGA Majors and DGPT Championships, I am ready to take it on at a whole new level.
I am writing this to announce I will be moving from Innova Champion Discs. My disc golf career has been greatly influenced by amazing people at Innova who have helped me along the way. Thank you to everyone at Innova, Jonathan Poole, Nate Sexton, Chris Brophy, Jeff Panis and many more! I want to humbly and sincerely thank them all for believing in me.
I am excited for my future…more excited than I have ever been. My first three seasons as a professional have already been incredible. I'm looking forward to new challenges and opportunities in 2021 to see what I can accomplish!"

I would love to see Conrad go to MVP. As a gyro thrower, it would be great to have a touring pro who is on coverage regularly representing the brand. Plus, it would be cool for Conrad to be the face of a company like that. And yeah, seeing him chuck Envys off the tee would be pretty sweet. Otherwise Team MVP is lackluster. **** Jordan Castro.

Personally I'm big on Raven Newsom. I took note of him when he made coverage at Maple Hill this year. Young gun from NC, been with MVP for awhile. Says he's going on tour next year.
He *should* have been the #1 disc golfer in the College Disc Golf rankings for 2020. I've been saying it since spring - he played the best through the 2019-2020 season.

Gilbert to Prodigy! Make a big 3 with Dick and Jones. I'm also a Prodigy homer so I'm all for that, ha.

It doesn't seem to be posted ITT yet, but James Conrad made this social media post yesterday:
https://imgur.com/gallery/xKE66XN

"Stay tuned, as I've got a lot more in the works (some of which can't be shared just yet..) but I'm definitely looking forward to these new endeavors."

To me, that says a move is eminent. It doesn't confirm MVP, but "new endeavors" sounds like he's preparing to be the head dick somewhere. The biggest manufacturer who doesn't currently have an A-list player on their team? MVP

Anyone know if Seppo Paju's contract ends this year? He has deleted all the photos on his Instagram and his bio ominously states: "28/12/2020" seems like an announcement date?

Anyone know if Seppo Paju's contract ends this year? He has deleted all the photos on his Instagram and his bio ominously states: "28/12/2020" seems like an announcement date?

He basically made Prodigy Europe from what I understand, I don't think he'll move.

He basically made Prodigy Europe from what I understand, I don't think he'll move.

I always thought that too, but why else would he delete all his posts and simply put a date? Just speculation and I hope it's not the case. Just interesting.

I always thought that too, but why else would he delete all his posts and simply put a date? Just speculation and I hope it's not the case. Just interesting.

Maybe he plans on losing his instagram account on that date? Everyone's doing it (sorry Ezra)

I heard online, somewhere, that Seppo's Instagram got hacked at the same time that Ezra Aderhold's did.
That's why it's empty.

Seppo won't leave Prodigy.
As I understand it, his family bought into the company and effectively own Prodigy-Europe.

In Ezras new video today he is throwing a prodigy fx2. Looking at his in the bage from a few weeks ago he was not throwing an fx2 then.

Latest posts