• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2024 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

Online chatter is that it's most likely a regional Porsche dealer sponsorship, which would still be pretty amazing.

With World's in Europe next year, would not be surprised to see more sponsorships for Euro players coming from outside the disc golf world (as we saw with Tattar's other sponsorship).

I am very pleased to announce that I have signed a collaboration agreement with Porsche Estonia!
🤝

During my time in Estonia, I will be able to use a Porsche Macan for my travels, with "Porsche x Drive x Kristin Tattar" written on the rear wing, symbolizing the common ground of three brands: Porsche, the Porsche Drive rental service, and disc golf – which is Drive.

1706537848189.png

Does anyone wonder what's going on with Pierce?

She's not exactly the most liked FPO player right now and coming off a big injury.

Will she re-up with Discraft?

Bald and Bankrupt said Talin is pretty sweet. I like his video there.
Sry, but it is Tallinn. And it is nice - if You could see the view from my window at the moment ;)..wait..i can show it. Not best weather, but You will get the idea.
And talking about gambling - Coolbet has Season Bets open and also You can bet on this weekends Tallahassee Open, which has pretty nice field for a A tier.PXL_20240130_103122513.jpg

Last edited:
Sry, but it is Tallinn. And it is nice - if You could see the view from my window at the moment ;)..wait..i can show it. Not best weather, but You will get the idea.
And talking about gambling - Coolbet has Season Bets open and also You can bet on this weekends Tallahassee Open, which has pretty nice field for a A tier.View attachment 331746
Thanks, I'm not a great speller in languages I do speak! Pretty view, if a little colder than I am used to. I'm not big on betting but it seems like a pretty nice city with a good amount of disc golf nearby. Are you from there?

Born and bred. And weather is, what it is. For me, who has been with discgolf already a bit longer, it makes a many months pause in playing because of a snow, but actually lots of people are playing year long. But in other hand - for me this gives a extra hunger to go to Spain Open in end of the February or start playing in April here. But..this seems to be so off topic - do we have any players we dont know, where they play this year?

Yep, not much fanfare from the Jan 1 Innova announcement post that they snuck his signing in - Team Innova 2024 - Innova Disc Golf

He was put on Team Champion so maybe Innova is requiring a bit more than the single DGPT Elite win to get on the top Star team. Nathan Queen is still on that team as well with his DGPT Championship win. I expect the Team Champion tour series to be announced sometime soon - 2023 they were released on Feb 1.

Yep, not much fanfare from the Jan 1 Innova announcement post that they snuck his signing in - Team Innova 2024 - Innova Disc Golf

He was put on Team Champion so maybe Innova is requiring a bit more than the single DGPT Elite win to get on the top Star team. Nathan Queen is still on that team as well with his DGPT Championship win. I expect the Team Champion tour series to be announced sometime soon - 2023 they were released on Feb 1.
Haha, pretty great timing by Innova

Could be, although his comments from December and early January seem to indicate that he might have another sponsorship lined up:
  • Where do you think I will go? Who do you think should pick me up? Let me know in the comments!
  • Also decided on who I'm signing with for the 2024 season. I'll announce that in January :)

So Chandler Kramer's Instagram today says "The next chapter begins... sponsorship announcement Thursday."