• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The most overstable/understable discs

LOL and all the elitists and haters come in to kill me. It only took one mistake of a word. You guys are incredible!

LOL and all the elitists and haters come in to kill me. It only took one mistake of a word. You guys are incredible!

You are giving advice when you do not know the terminology. look again, you made more than one mistake, the entire post was a fail.

either way, the buzzz is not even close to most understable or overstable midrange in the discraft line up. It was not an intelligent choice.

I could give you Rhyno as a very overstable putter, but then I have to think you meant that the archangel was overstable.

This is just for me, but I've found my Archangel to be overstable. I've gotten better form recently and it's becoming a dependable disc.

Mid range: Buzzz

Putter: Rhyno

Again could be a form issue. So of no one agrees that's fine

Read it again. He said it was just for him. He was not offering advice.

^^Yeah, but any disc is overstable when thrown nose up.

Also, just stating it means people will read it, and those who do not know any better may take it as advice.

Read it again. He said it was just for him. He was not offering advice.

Offering a seriously flawed opinion. Either way it was blatantly wrong in multiple ways.

Hey Johnny throw a Trident, they are super flippy, a 10m Brick glides 20m longer than a river for me, and the Xcaliber is a freaking laser straight disc.

Understable: chinet paper plate
Overstable: 1978 Lincoln continental hubcap

I was trying to do a flex shot with a teebird yesterday and it wasn't working out as much as it use to. I think I threw it with too much anhyzer and it dove into the ground

Saying an archangel is the most overstable disc and including a buzzz as either most understable of overstable is simply a dumb post.

Do you agree that a Buzzz is the most overstable or understable?

Buzzz SS is clearly more understable as is a meteor
The hornet, wasp and drone are all more overstable.
So why mention the buzzz unless you are a troll or a moron?

Last edited:
I was trying to do a flex shot with a teebird yesterday and it wasn't working out as much as it use to. I think I threw it with too much anhyzer and it dove into the ground

Or you torqued it.

EDIT:
Man those 78's were seriously overstable....nothing like the 76's. Maybe because the 76 had a + rim on it?

Everyone knows the 74's were the good ones....n00bs:)

Saying an archangel is the most overstable disc and including a buzzz as either most understable of overstable is simply a dumb post.

Do you agree that a Buzzz is the most overstable or understable?

Buzzz SS is clearly more understable as is a meteor
The hornet, wasp and drone are all more overstable.
So why mention the buzzz?

No, I don't agree. But I also don't agree with you berating people on here all the time. We're all here to learn. Maybe you could offer more constructive clarification, or recommend some easier to throw discs for someone who might be having issues. But to simply call someone's opinion dumb just because you have 9 flobbity gillion posts on here is disrespectful.

Latest posts