• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] The Tern!

Probably been said already, but Nikko was hyzer flipping some nice throws with a Champion Tern a while back. Maybe still is???

Aries only comes in Sirius plastic which is like a *, G* blend.

Sirius plastic is just Star. There may be some softer runs of Sirius just like there were some runs of softer Star, but Sirius is going to be the same as whatever the current Star blend was when the disc was run. I have a bunch of FR Sirius Scorpiuses and they are definitely regular old stiff Star plastic, but they were run before Innova started doing softer blends of Star.

Yeah I never would have thought 200 terns would sell out that quick. Dang. eBayers must be out in force tonight.

Happy for Hannah they sold so well. Hopefully more are run, as they seemed popular.

I don't know how people throw Pro plastic. It's flippy as hell for me. Turning over Destroyers isn't something I do, unless it's Pro plastic, I can't imagine how bad a Tern would "turn" and burn. Pro plastic just feels cheap to me...but...to each their own. If it works, use it.

they should do another run of the Climo champion terns

I'd like to know if Climo is even bagging the Tern anymore. I know that he had them in his last 'In the Bag' and he said he was trying them out.

I wonder what a (the only?) 2015 tour double stamped Hannah Tern would go for on the open market these days...

Attachments

• HannahTern.jpg
    HannahTern.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 83
Has anybody received and tested the Leatherman terns? I'm curious how they stack up to regular star terns. I thought I read somewhere that they might be a bit more stiff and stable.

Latest posts