• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Ti Nuke SS

bradharris

Team Borderland
Silver level trusted reviewer
Announced today on FB

45862_10151296194042253_116713768_n.jpg

I'm so confused. Who decided this was a good idea? Even on their own Facebook poll where they asked which mold would people like to see in Ti next the NukeSS was in 3rd place behind the Challenger and the Comet. Hell, the Comet had almost 3 times as many votes.

If the colours are decent, I'll probably buy one. Z Nuke SS's get some pretty sweet hyzer flips :)

Maybe since this is only the 2nd of 4 releases the Comet and Challenger are yet to be revealed? /shrug. I have high doubts it would fly like a Nuke SS for some reason.

OMMMGF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THIS ISNT GOOD ITS GREAT!!!!!!!! I love how flippy ss's get once beat in!! This is gonna be MONEY!

I'm not too terribly stoked for this. I find I can get more out of beating in lightweight ESP Nukes rather than getting Nuke SS's. I like that they're bringing more molds out in Ti, but this just isn't for me.

Nuke SS is pretty popular outside of the forums. think about it. It's a big wing driver with a cool name that promises extra distance and a super straight flight. who wouldn't buy it? now put it in the super premium plastic called titanium. That thing will make DC a good bit of money.

Maybe since this is only the 2nd of 4 releases the Comet and Challenger are yet to be revealed? /shrug. I have high doubts it would fly like a Nuke SS for some reason.

2nd of 4? what was the first and where did you hear this?

I think the shrug was more in regards to releases 3 and 4 being a Comet and Challenger, not that there are four releases, and the Nuke SS is #2.

Latest posts