• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

TOBU discs, are you serious?

Hi Everyone! We wanted to take a quick survey. Many people have expressed that they love the technology in TOBU discs and wished it could be added to the other discs in their bag. Well, we've listened. Over the last couple of weeks we've spent some time designing an attachable tracking module and we want your opinion...
1. Would you want to attach a tracking module to your existing discs?
2. What are your concerns about attaching electronics to your discs?
3. Have you ever attached anything to your discs before? What was it and what was your experience like?
Please send us your feedback and help us with our next product release!

1. Would you want to attach a tracking module to your existing discs? Maybe.

2. What are your concerns about attaching electronics to your discs? Changing the flight characteristics.

3. Have you ever attached anything to your discs before? What was it and what was your experience like? I use ribbons in winter. I don't notice any change in flight caused by the ribbon, since the weather affects my throws more than the ribbons.

1. Probably not.
2. Changing the flight characteristics, and making discs illegal for tournament play.
3. No.

I rarely have to search for a disc long enough to warrant the trouble. And since I never know when that's going to be, I'd have to either equip all of my discs except the putters, or have a movable tracking device and switch it out once or twice per hole.

The only times I've really wanted something like this was when a round dragged on a little too far into the twilight, and when practicing a hole throwing multiple shots. The former might be done just as well with a light, and the latter would require a dozen or so tracking devices.

Now, if you have something that would tell me where, on the bottom of a pond, my disc is resting.....

1. Would you want to attach a tracking module to your existing discs? Absolutely.

2. What are your concerns about attaching electronics to your discs? falling off... the way that it is attached... that's about it

3. Have you ever attached anything to your discs before? What was it and what was your experience like? Had used LED's before and didn't really like it... also used ribbons in the winter at an Ice Bowl and it worked really well

1. Yes, to track my shanked drives

2. Flight characteristics, and the govt. tracking me

3. Only sharpie ink

Hi Everyone! We wanted to take a quick survey. Many people have expressed that they love the technology in TOBU discs and wished it could be added to the other discs in their bag. Well, we've listened. Over the last couple of weeks we've spent some time designing an attachable tracking module and we want your opinion...
1. Would you want to attach a tracking module to your existing discs?
2. What are your concerns about attaching electronics to your discs?
3. Have you ever attached anything to your discs before? What was it and what was your experience like?
Please send us your feedback and help us with our next product release!

1 - No, Its not too often that my shots are so bad that I need a tracker to find them.
2 - It not being legal for PDGA play so why would I practice at all with it on.
3 - LED lights and thats it. But if you were to make a light up disc golf disc I would still be hard pressed to buy it since I already have discs and a simple $1 light will do the trick.