• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Towne Lake DGC- Mckinney, TX

Nope didn't cash. What a blow-up. I forgot where I was at and what I was doing for a couple of minutes. Had I played it safe and taken my 6 I would have beat Rob, John G, and Devon and taken fourth. My last six holes I really had quit playing and was ace running... a 6 on hole 2 and really finished the rest of my round would have got me third. What a disaster.

Not sure. I think I need a break after the way my weekend went; but if I don't come out all I'll do is sit at home and wish I was playing.

come out, Brad is doing goofy games the next two weeks. (putter only, worst drive, alternate shot, swiss knuckle sandwich, 666, midrange challange, duce or die) I'm not sure what he has up his sleeve but we did this type of thing every thursday a few years back. Phil Clark ran it, I usually picked the game.

Hey everyone, I play Towne Lake about once a week since I live in Sherman where I go to school but really want to get more involved and play more often. Is there a way to find out when the minis are and when stuff is going on. I just want to keep getting better and find some good guys to play with.

Wednesdays at 6pm at the Alex Clark, bring $7 and fishing bobber lights, weird games for next two weeks until time changes.
Sundays @10am Towne Lake, bring $8 and your game.

I'm done with Sundays for a while. Out of town for the next several weeks.

Just show up to the minis and keep a good positive attitude and you shouldn't have trouble meeting everyone. Playing in some PDGA events (pdga.com tour) and you will end up knowing 100's of people from all over. When my girlfriend started playing I told her it was impossibly for me to play a course and not run into someone I know. Proved it in an extreme case running into RustyP at a course in the middle of nowhere in Louisiana.

Hell Yeah, I forgot about goofy games. Should be fun.

Justin, What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Has anybody noticed Towne Lake DGC has had so many hits it is listed in the sub-topics when you google search Discgolfcoursereview.com?

Meast918 when is the next time your coming to town? Usually there is a group that plays around 9am every morning.

congrats on all your hits and replys lol here another one

I can't wait to play that course, but it is about 63 miles away....

Last edited:
I will more than likely be down on Thursday around 1. I usually play on Thursdays since thats the day that I don't have any classes and I try to get two rounds in.

I can't be there but, will talk to people at the mini tonight. If you can why dont you come to the mini tonight and meet some people. 6pm at Alex Clark.

Steve- remind me to give you some cash for the juicy Glow Roc. Anyone have a camera flash I could use tonight?

Thank you Mike for remembering. E-Bully????????? Meast918 talked to Ron today (course pro and ccdiscgolf) he will try to meet you out there tomorrow.