• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Towne Lake DGC- Mckinney, TX

Thanks Sharris, like I said I just really want to me a great group of guys to play with and hopefully move up from Rec. division sometime soon and still be competitive.

Hey Giles call me later so I can get with you or Haleigh tonight and give you some discs. I have a ton of stuff just lying around and want nothing in return.

Haleigh just called from Play it Again, she traded in $120 worth of old discs and has started to rebuild our bags. Dempsey is loaning my his revo bag. I told Haleigh to get in tough with you Steve. Thanks so much!

Thanks eveyone. Billy, Dempsey, Ben, Trey, Steve, Mike B, Payne, Jordan, Pete, Ron, Justin. Makes Haleigh and I all warm and fuzzy inside to know how good we have it. Josh TitleDisc hooked us up phat! I'm back to the same set of molds and weights I had before. The hardest part is relearning what color is what!?

lol. right.... It took me a while to find my new beast yesterday. Finally figured out it was the red disc... kept looking through the blue ones. You do raise an interesting point? Can a TeeBird be depressed?

3 minis per week in McKinney.

Sunday- Singles
10am start - 9:30am registration

$5 entry
$2 ace pot
$1 course fund

TD - Ron Silliman

Wednesday - Singles
6pm start - 5:30pm registration

$5 entry
$2 ace pot

TD - Brad Roy

Friday - Singles or Doubles
6pm start - 5:30pm registration

$5 entry
$2 ace pot
$1 Birdie fund (5 holes are randomly picked, birdie all 5 get the pot)

TD - Cliff Dickerson

Glo-Dubs may follow

image.php

wed is Alex Clark,
Sun is Towne Lake

Friday, I'll guess at Towne Lake, Though I would float it back and forth personally. Do like Phil Clark and I did Thursdays and do stupid games and drop the entery fee to 5 total. I should have gone to Cliff's last night... It would even be fun/possible to set up temp 9 holers once and a while.

That makes the course 5,513' & 6,513' per the posted distances.
Unless things have changed, 8 will be a mess. Can't wait! I'm looking forward to trying 18 Blue to B.

WOW! I would definitely leave for the course right now to play if it wasn't for my fractured wrist from slamming into a tree on an upshot.