• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Update on stolen bag

DirtyMittenDG wrote:

"This is too funny man. Everyone thinks their own style is normal or whatever. Me, I dress similar to these "punk a$$es", with the flat caps, flashy shoes, n what not. With that said, I feel as if i'm a respectable person."

Reasonable. Let's not judge people by how they dress, no?

Then:

"Can we agree that 30 year olds shouldn't be using the word "hella"?

Whoops! And here I thought for a moment that you weren't a hypocrite. Don't judge youngsters, but y'all over 30 need to watch your language.

Shawn,

Take 2 friends with you. Is this the girl with the warrant out on her?
Be safe, man. I wish you the best recovering your property. You'll have to let the police know, if they opened a file.

I'll be safe. The bowling alley is a very public place, facing a major road. She gave me her real name and phone number when we met (I think that gives her some credability). I would not meet like this if it was one of the guys who was shouting insults, and slurs at me. I'll definitely post ASAP after the fact.

You should take a few ****ty dx discs with you. Once she returns yours give them to her and be like "if those a-holes need discs so bad, here's a few".

You should take a few ****ty dx discs with you. Once she returns yours give them to her and be like "if those a-holes need discs so bad, here's a few".

and then throw the discs at them.

We met up. It looks like I have my new Voodoo Mojo bag to sell now.

206f3f2a.jpg

So the video part was a lie then huh? Hahaha

No. I've shown a couple people personally, but I'm not going to post it online. I used it for security purposes. Maybe one day when I have time I will make clip different parts together for everyone, but enjoy the photos for now.

So the video part was a lie then huh? Hahaha

Its real, I saw the video earlier today and its gold. You suckas wish you could see it!! lol. Yeah, it's basically how you would imagine it tho. He confronts them about the discs and they're like, "n!gga what?, F that!, blah blah blah". Really what makes the video so good is that the discs were returned to their rightful owner the next day.

Good job again on getting your bag back Shawn.