• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Vibram Giveaway!

any idea yet? hat style or random number based on our entries?

I'd guess random number. If it was me, I'd:

1. Drop all the entries into Excel
2. In an adjacent column, I'd use the RAND() function to assign a random number (between 0 and 1)
3. In the next adjacent column, I'd use the RANK() function to assign a rank to each of the random numbers
4. Hold down the F9 key to recalculate all the cells for a few seconds
5. Copy & paste all the formulas as values
6. Sort the data based on the ranked column, and 1-5 are your winners

any idea yet? hat style or random number based on our entries?
I was going to go to a horse farm, pin each entry onto a horse, have them carted to a track and then they would all race. I would then take the entries off the top 10 horses and send them overseas at which point they would be given to formula 1 drivers. The top 5 of the F1 race would then determine the winners of the discs.

That is a lot of horses! :eek:

I was going to go to a horse farm, pin each entry onto a horse, have them carted to a track and then they would all race. I would then take the entries off the top 10 horses and send them overseas at which point they would be given to formula 1 drivers. The top 5 of the F1 race would then determine the winners of the discs.

I like it. These must be some awesome discs.:thmbup:

Will you be taking bets on these horses? :p

Could you pin mine to the horse that does his business right before the race? Oh, and the F1 driver too.:D

i have a much easier way to decide. You take all of the entries.... except mine.... and throw them away!!! :thmbup:

Sometimes when I throw my Ridge, the scar on my forehead burns.

pothdance-o.gif

My son turns 7 on April 15th. Since he is just now starting to try to throw the discs with me, it'd be cool to give him that 150 class for his birthday.

The 5 winners will be chosen at random so any buttering up is of no use :)

If I win, I will fly timg and his whole family to my place in Seattle to watch me open it! ;)

Latest posts