• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Water bottle for Innova Competition bag.

Hello, Disc Golf people.

I just purchased an Innova Competition bag.

I'm just need feedback on what the best water bottle to use is with the bag due to the lack of ties on them. Just looking for something that won't slip out of the holder.

Thanks!

I would take it to the local camping store and find one that is a tight fit, that has the drinking nozzle that you can attach one of them fancy drinking tubes to. Then you can refill/drink without taking it out of the bag.
http://www.rei.com/product/763661/camelbak-hands-free-bottle-adapter
something like this, I saw another guy on here with this set up and am going to do the same when it gets hot here in Memphis.

I always used the standard 32oz nalgenes with my competition bag, they're a little bit of a tight fit at first, but after a few uses they go in and out fine but don't fall out very easily.

Powerade bottle for a loose fit, Gatorade bottle for a tight fit. $1.50 for the bottle, plus you get free colored liquid :D

I use the 1L Fiji Bottles in mine they've never come out on me and i like having a ton of water on hand. Altho i plan on doing something like Terry44 suggested for this comming season. Altho i'm mostly doing it so i can carry beer in the water bottle pockets

Latest posts