• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Welcome to Disc Golf Course Review!

Wow, I'm 9 years late to the party but happy to have this website. It's been invaluable to me in my first year plus as a disc golfer. Thanks for all your hard work.

Happy Birthday/Anniversary DGCR! This site is not just the best DG site, but I think has become one of the best sites on the Internet regardless of subject matter. The number of resources here is mind-boggling: from the amount of data and info found here to the fact you can get direct input from real pros and manufacturers, yet any person can have input and have a bit of ownership as they contribute. Fantastic!!!

I loved DG before DGCR, but this site has definitely helped push it to a new level of enjoyment [obsession] for me.

And Tim, thanks for all you have done!

Happy Birthday/Anniversary DGCR! This site is not just the best DG site, but I think has become one of the best sites on the Internet regardless of subject matter. The number of resources here is mind-boggling: from the amount of data and info found here to the fact you can get direct input from real pros and manufacturers, yet any person can have input and have a bit of ownership as they contribute. Fantastic!!!

I loved DG before DGCR, but this site has definitely helped push it to a new level of enjoyment [obsession] for me.

And Tim, thanks for all you have done!
Agree! :clap:

But you know who should really thank Tim? Innova, Discraft, Latitude, and all the other disc manufacturers.

Because of DGCR, how many incredible destination courses have we played?
... and how many discs have we sacrificed (and subsequently replaced) doing that? :p

If not for DGCR, I'd never have left plastic at:
Lemon Lake
Deer Lakes
Flyboy
Foundation Park
Commons Park
Middle Park
Winthrop
SoWeMi

... and that's just me. :eek:
Considering all the members and unregistered lurkers who use DGCR to plan road trips to the top rated courses/destinations/cities, ... that's gotta be sizeable stack o'plastic.

thank you DGCR(tim) for always being there when social media sites has been blocked.

It isn't just that you guys are here, your mods are really good. You've kept this site good, and civil. Not so civil that I feel I'm in church, but civil enough that it works.

Thanks for that very hard work.

When and where is the BBQ*?

*cook-out for all you southern types.

thank you DGCR(tim) for always being there when social media sites has been blocked.

So much this. This site may be big in the disc golf world but no proxy server I've ever been subjected to has found it :thmbup:

DGCR = best Disc Golf related website.
As i love the sport and like to travel, this site happens to be my favorite travel-catalog/guide.
I've been to awesome places, i would have probably missed without this site.
And it is great to share your impressions.
Thanks Tim!!!

Uh...didn't you read the minutes? We left you in charge of that, man. Sucks when you skip the mod meetings. :|

So...when and where is the barbecue?

Tim said something about Canada...

I'm out. :|

:p

This site and my illustrious DG career happened at about the same time. Coincidence?

Yeah, probably. Thanks anyway, Tim! Without this site I'd have nowhere relevant to talk excrement about the Innova Wolf and course designers I don't like. :p

I know I'm new to the scene, but when I started playing a year and a half ago, I quickly latched on to the site. Heck, I was a member before my first discs arrived in the mail! Now my school computers are all logged in to dgcr already, and I am constntly wasting gigs of data posting here and looking at courses. Thanks Tim!

Thanks to this site, I've walked out in my yard in South Carolina and met people from half the states in the Union, and a few people from beyond.

And been 27% less efficient at work.

This thread has brought to my attention that I was here in the first year (3-11-08). I remember writing a bunch of short reviews of every course I could remember enough of, just because most of them were sitting there with no reviews at all.

Tim definitely built a better mousetrap, and deserves all of the accolades, plus every dime people will send with premium memberships.

Thanks to this site, I've played many fun and unique courses in places I would never have known there was a course. Thanks so much, DGCR!!! I'm truly grateful

In honor of DGCR's 10th birthday, this is the thread that began the forums.

I don't know how to find the very most recent thread, but one from yesterday, 5/24, was number 127,516.

Latest posts