• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What determines a thumbs up or down to you?

theres usually one piece of good info in areview atleast. So if the review does help you even the smallest bit, i mean it was helpful hense a thumbs up is given

I didn't mark it up or down, but I learned more about the skate park than the DGC. Maybe thats why?

I very seldom thumbs down a review unless it is very short, poorly written, and offers very little info about the course. I am more likely to thumbs up a good review and just ignore others.

There are only two types of reviews that I will thumbs down. The first is the short, one sentence, useless review. The second is when people link their reviews in threads to shamelessly fish for some thumbs up. I do appreciate anyone who puts a little effort into their reviews even if I disagree with the rating or some of their opinions.

^As I receive another thumbs down for a course I linked in this thread. You could at least be a bit more discreet about it. HEY EVERYONE ITS TISTOUDE!!!!

It's not shameless fishing, its adding a link with a little personal touch to make looking up the course easier. If I put the time into the review its fair to share it in the forums. ITS CALLED DGCOURSEREVIEW, we talk about course reviews.

Last edited: