• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is the fattest pig that you throw(n)?

Big Jerm mentioned Will S was throwing a black H1 (he thought it was a f1) but said Will likes to throw that disc b/c it doesn't really fly, lol. super OS it sounds like and extremely predictable fade. I have seen you throw that one a few times Koda -- he's not kidding.

2b8b5a61a48ec7abd3d217e465ccb152921bdec24f780b22673c4a8a5102774c.jpg

Alex g, one of the biggest cannons in the world and sponsored by prodigy- definitely bigger arm than shoestrings-can't hardly get that sucker past 400'.

H1 hands down is the most over stable disc I have ever thrown. I have thrown a Nuke OS, Xtreme, X1, Rage and a Spirit to compare. I can get my Drone way past my H1. The H1 is great for short utility shots, a zone or drone type disc might not even be needed anymore. They are amazing for thumbers, great control and big distance.

The Edge from Gateway(Prototype of what became the Speed Demon). This thing makes any other overstable disc look like roller material. They were ridiculously overstable. They just about went vertical out of your hand.

just a run of the mill FAF Star Firebird from a relatively recent run. Dumps right out of my hand and exhibits maximum glide for thumbers. I definitely don't have a need for anything more stubborn.

FAF champ Firebirds, any weight. I have a barely thrown max weight and a brand new 159, they're the same.

Is that Champion or Star or combo of both? I'm looking at getting some Champ X-Out's, both max weight and upper 150's to stock up on.

Star Firebirds that are FAF are pretty rare from what I understand. Also, they likely are not made in star below 160 either.

Just recently picked up a Jolly Launcher FAF Gator from the Innova Pro Shop. This thing makes my other Gators look like a Mako.

In order of greatest to least: Glo Flick>Stiletto >FB>Glow Whippet>XXX>Crystal Drone

I answered the question partially with my older post. The most piggy/meathooked disc I have ever tried to throw was a Star Starfire that was about 170+ in weight. Crazy OVERSTABLE for me :eek:.

My noodle arm was too afraid to throw a 175 Firebird I had :eek:. I sold it without ever throwing it.

Discraft Xtreme, ESP flick, Nuke os, Stilletto, Whippett are my first five that I own that come up most OS but amongst them the line blurs for me as to which is most OS. I dont have the power show much difference backhand between these discs on a calm day. Into 40mph headwind (not exagerated ave speed 45 that day w gusts to 68) the faster/flater discs were much more OS, a low hyzerflipped throw with a whippett would turn over whilst the nuke and stilletto would still penetrate and give a baby fade finish. I have bagged all of these discs for at least season or so and I use them almost exclusively for one of three shots- Thummer, forehand flex, or skip. But... on a thummer I feel like the whippet and extreme have more distance potential. My longest thummers have been with the nuke OS and stilletto (Ive gone deep of a 315" slightly uphill shot with both) but the whippet flips noticeably slower. thrown back to back is comes up shorter and is hard to get to edge, often landing on lid. So It seems to behave more "Pig" on the throws that I use this type of disc for most. For now the stilletto is in. Had my last ace with one (blind blocked FH) and I have several in stock-

Latest posts