• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part V)?

I have a C-line P1 that has no ink, but shows its age. Any idea what that could be worth?

Haven't seen a lot of these, potentially 40 if it was new. Disc mania is always weird to value, especially post Innova.

Used, slight ink stamping.

Can't tell what it is, firebird or pred? If you Google huk lab gen 002 huk lab their site will tell you these are from 2005 and are still on their site listed for 90 bucks. Firebird would be my hope if it were mine, likely an 11x. Decent value, 40+ depending on condition.

SE MVP Tesla with matching SE macro tesla. Field thrown but in good shape, some ink on the full size but not the macro.

Saw a SE Tesla by itself sell for close to 200 recently so had to ask.

What price can i except from 500 plastic, Prodigy D1, First Run, USA made disc.
It has no markings and it is like new.

I donot know its age

2005 player's cup trackers. Sitting on a bunch of them, what should I expect out of them?

SE MVP Tesla with matching SE macro tesla. Field thrown but in good shape, some ink on the full size but not the macro.

Saw a SE Tesla by itself sell for close to 200 recently so had to ask.

I'd say 100 if it's rim ink, 60-75 if it's on the plate. 150-200 for mint condition. Probably 30-40 on the macro. Those are fairly rare and anyone completing a scientist stamp collection would be into it, just need the right buyer to see it and want it.

Joe blow on a BST/auction wouldn't give you more than 50, classic MVP stuff seems to have a lower value than you'd think.

Last edited:
Are sky god 4s worth anything? I've never tried one and found a 8/10 at PIAS for $12 so I thought it would be a fun Discmania Simon era relic.

Are sky god 4s worth anything? I've never tried one and found a 8/10 at PIAS for $12 so I thought it would be a fun Discmania Simon era relic.
Was just at sabattus DGC and they had a rack of 100 of them on clearance. Think that train left with Lizotte. Maybe with some years it'll come back around.

Curious what the Stokely Shot stamped Gateway Assassins would go for? They were from the big skins match packs last year, for those 60 people who picked Scott to win…. Gateway said it was a three color stamp on a machine that couldn't do three colors…. Also the value of Brodie Smith autograph/signature crystal Zones From those packs.

Any idea what either of these two 4Chain Magnets may be worth?(never thrown)

Attachments

• 20230920_111322.jpg
    20230920_111322.jpg
    957.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230920_111359.jpg
    20230920_111359.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Wondering about these:
PFN Orcs
PFN Wraith
PFN Starfire
PFN Viking
PFN Roadrunner
PFN Monster
All are 7/10, some with ink, just trying to get a ballpark before I list them.

All I know is the PFN Orcs and Vikings used to be highly sought after, I used to throw the Vikings but slowly changed over to Discraft, and just started playing again after about 6 years.

IMG_1801.jpeg