• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part V)?

Real talk, it's a good disc and a lot of guys would happily give you $15 with the intention of throwing it. You might be able to find a FB yahoo to pay 30-40 but that's no sure thing.

My friend found this at Play it again and gave to me. I see people asking a lot for one of these but I'm not sure it is really collectible. I think he paid 8 bucks for it? It throws really nice but if it's valuable I'd be afraid to throw it much.

Attachments

• 20180816_082455.jpg
    20180816_082455.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 20180816_082432.jpg
    20180816_082432.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Ken Climo Champion Firebird 11X Champ

Ken Climo Champion Firebird 11X Champ w red glitter stamp. Excellent condition. 8.5/10.

Scoured internet but couldnt find anything. Attached pics and a link to short vid.

https://youtu.be/QSN37EUz6dc

Attachments

• 20180815_131239.jpg
    20180815_131239.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 20180815_131005.jpg
    20180815_131005.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 20180815_131129.jpg
    20180815_131129.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 7
Ken Climo Champion Firebird 11X Champ w red glitter stamp. Excellent condition. 8.5/10.

Scoured internet but couldnt find anything. Attached pics and a link to short vid.

https://youtu.be/QSN37EUz6dc

Definitely worth something if they are not too domed. They are in the $50-$70 range depending on the condition. At least that is what they were worth a few years ago.

Definitely worth something if they are not too domed. They are in the $50-$70 range depending on the condition. At least that is what they were worth a few years ago.

Now the disc might be less due to the Nate Sexton Star Firebird his tour disc, they were made to break in a little bit to fly like a Firebird 11x or 12x Champion when newer.

Last edited:
What's current value for:

3rd Generation Ion with double ring sprue & two air injectors (less than 10% produced).
It's seasoned and has faded name and number on the back.

Also have an very good condition Mike C Volt, no ink.

Front and back pictures of both are attached.

Attachments

• MVP1.jpg
    MVP1.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 50
  • MVP2.jpg
    MVP2.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 38
Thanks, Casey.

Just found a guy selling same disc on ebay with bottom blacked out for 69.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/263888497920

Dude, that blacked out probably stolen firebird on ebay is garbage regardless of what Casey tells you. Casey thinks Nate Sexton's tour series disc are star plastic when they are actually color glow champion. Casey thinks an 11x firebird thower and a Nate Sexton tour series firebird effect others collectability. Casey goes on to say that Sexton firebirds break in to be less stable like 11x firebirds, please shut up. Sexton firebirds vary from year to year but one thing is true about all the runs since 2015 is that they are all less stable than 11x firebirds. That guy gives horrible advice.

edit: look up the meaning of shun

Last edited:
What's current value for:

3rd Generation Ion with double ring sprue & two air injectors (less than 10% produced).
It's seasoned and has faded name and number on the back.

Also have an very good condition Mike C Volt, no ink.

Front and back pictures of both are attached.

I usually see 3rd gen ions go for $50+ in this condition. Newer condition can go for much more. The ring sprue/air injectors thing rarely makes a difference and really just adds a little bit to the timeline of when they were made.

Dude, that blacked out probably stolen firebird on ebay is garbage regardless of what Casey tells you. Casey thinks Nate Sexton's tour series disc are star plastic when they are actually color glow champion. Casey thinks an 11x firebird thower and a Nate Sexton tour series firebird effect others collectability. Casey goes on to say that Sexton firebirds break in to be less stable like 11x firebirds, please shut up. Sexton firebirds vary from year to year but one thing is true about all the runs since 2015 is that they are all less stable than 11x firebirds. That guy gives horrible advice.

edit: look up the meaning of shun

...and the 12x I have seen(including one I used to own), are just downright Black Angus beefy.

...and the 12x I have seen(including one I used to own), are just downright Black Angus beefy.

… and don't forget the FAF mega pearly 12x that were complete glideless bricks. Sexybirds ain't even on the same spectrum but homeslice will tell you they mo stable...:wall:

we already know but its the poor unsuspecting random homie that puts trust in '88's reply that gets filled with misinformation. I'm done

2011 Memorial Cryztal Z Nuke

I was looking for some input and was hoping you guys might be able to help! I've got a bunch of disc's and used to semi collect them. I have a buddy that is wanting 2 nukes that I have, but I have never seen one for sale and I have no clue what they are worth. I will say, he just wants 1 of each and I have 3 of each, so I'd still have a couple for myself. May even sell 2 on here. I don't even throw Nuke's, so I don't really care about them other than their value.

If I remember right, they are 2011 Memorial Cryztal Z Nuke's. They have two different stamps. One is bottom stamped and the other is a ghost type stamp. Neither have ever been thrown.

Let me know what you think. Any input is appreciated! Thanks!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 58
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 47
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 41