• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worthless. Totally.

I'll give you five bucks for it, though... 'cause I'm a nice guy like that.

:popcorn:

can't troll da trolla m8

looks like 4th run(ish)... prolly 30-40 depending on weight.

unmarked/worn away, ill weigh it today with the scale at work. i've been throwing valks since i started playing and its the flattest one i've held

Challenger
discraftchallenger2005b.jpg

Hawk
discraftelitezhawkbrent.jpg

Wasp (Limited to 50, only handed out to players who participated in the CTP Challenge.)
discraftwaspelitexbrent.jpg

Looking at them from a local seller. Prices seem pretty legit to me but I thought I'd get a second opinion.

Last edited:
x wasps are worth about 15 new
z hawk, probably around 25
blacky challenger- is it x,esp?

The Challenger is Soft X.

The Wasp was limited so it's worth a tad more IMO. I'm paying 30 for it and think I'm actually getting a good deal considering how limited it is. I guess it is worth more to me since I collect BHMO discs.

what makes it a limited edtion? because its elite x or because of the stamp?

its still an x wasp. its gonna have more sentimental value than real value to be honest. so whatever your paying for those discs is purely personal regardless of actual disc worth with those stamps. like i said, you think its obviously worth more than 15 so its all gonna be sentimental value

Last edited:
Lol. Name calling is mandatory when it comes to you and I fighting over SE's. The mods should know this by now.

Back again today.

Top three are pearly orcs. Blue 155 9/10. Yellow 169 9.5/10. Orangy fleshtone 1758.5/10.

Middle row: Yellow pearly pro line monster 175 9/10, Gummy 4xjk pro valk 7/10, red cloudy swirl orc 175 8/10

Bottom Row: Candy/champion Cobra 180 7/10, Cryztal z Challenger 174 10/10

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Let me try this again. Values anyone?

trent, don't say another word!! you're about to close in on peebz' territory!! 10000 posts@!

Found a Red Bar-Stamped Buzz yesterday with ink called the guy and he told me to keep it. No idea of weight yet, prolly 7.5/10 has 2 nicks on the rim but other than that in pretty good shape. I don't know much about older Discraft so any info would be great.

Just got this today. Neither the buyer nor the seller knew what a fair price would be and I'd like to get a ballpark on it. It's a new, 1st run football stamped Gazelle:

2011-01-28%2014.15.17.jpg

Any chance it's worth...two in the bush? :p

Found a Red Bar-Stamped Buzz yesterday with ink called the guy and he told me to keep it. No idea of weight yet, prolly 7.5/10 has 2 nicks on the rim but other than that in pretty good shape. I don't know much about older Discraft so any info would be great.

I imagine it has "BUZZZ" inside the rim and if so, it's probably worth about $20-$25 for a heavier weight.

Just got this today. Neither the buyer nor the seller knew what a fair price would be and I'd like to get a ballpark on it. It's a new, 1st run football stamped Gazelle:

I've seen those and other football stamps going for around 60bones.

justsayin' might know ...he loves gazelles

Status
Not open for further replies.