• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
millennium

don't know about these discs but its a millennium exp1 1.3. 172 weight.

Attachments

• Photo 148.jpg
    Photo 148.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 19
Back again today.

Top three are pearly orcs. Blue 155 9/10. Yellow 169 9.5/10. Orangy fleshtone 1758.5/10.

Middle row: Yellow pearly monster 175 9/10, Gummy 4xjk pro valk 7/10, red cloudy swirl orc 175 8/10

Bottom Row: Candy Cobra 180 7/10, Cryztal z Challenger 174 10/10

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The ce exp1 are 1.7 run and have that nice opaque ce plastic. They are also tye dyed with a ton of awesome colors in them. Will get picks up tomorrow.

Let me know booter and the weights are 168 and 175. What's the prices for 11x aviars 170+ new and 175g new orange bar stamped buzzzz's. Let me know. Thanks

it's really gonna depend on the run. He's very specific. I'd hav to ask him

I just bought an orange barstamp brand new on here from a friend for $32... The same auction ManU is talking about. Hope that helps John

IMAG0047.jpg

IMAG0036.jpg

Please someone tell me how rare these are! The 91 whamo frisbee dg disc is from 1987 and the Jaguar is from 1991 and has a diameter of like 9 to 10 inches which is weird. Please please i cant find anything on these. I tried posting these earlier but the only response I got was, hey I'm interested in buying. Please info! Thanks!

the jaguar,maybe 10-15... still pretty common
the 91, no idea, maybe craigg would know.

I have some mint 91's if you want them. They may have the 93 Huntsville Worlds stamps on them. I remember that if they hit a tree they broke along the flight rings.

Just got this guy yesterday at PIAS for $5 and posted a pic in that thread also. This is a Pro Line Monster. It's pretty pearly but it's hard to tell from this pic. It was thrown, just not thrown a lot. It's also much more flat than the newer Monsters that I've owned and thrown. Any info on that? I haven't had a chance to throw it yet say I can't compare the stability to anything yet. I'd say 8/10 maybe 9/10 but I'm no expert. I plan on throwing it. Was just wondering a ballpark. Thanks guys.

Photo34.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.