• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone care to guess what this might be worth. Brand new Discraft Glow Cyclone 175g.
p5250195.jpg
Max weight and glow helps. Being one of the best selling discs of the 90's and the fact that there are still so many around does not. Maybe $15?

Yeah, well my brother has a beat to hell DX Banshee with a bar stamp. The syphilitic crazed monkeys in my head tell me it's worth millions.

The dye is cool and the fact that it is almost a decade old helps, but it looks well worn which hurts the value. I think that disc is perfect for pulling out of your bag at a tourney to impress the guys in your group, so what is impressing 4 chubby men worth?

The dye is cool and the fact that it is almost a decade old helps, but it looks well worn which hurts the value. I think that disc is perfect for pulling out of your bag at a tourney to impress the guys in your group, so what is impressing 4 chubby men worth?

tree fitty

20 bucks is my appraisal but my opinion is worth even less (by the way i will trade you for it)

I think Frank is pretty much on point with this one, I would say you could get $20 for it relatively easy. It is probably worth $30, but you won't get it in this economy

I think Frank is pretty much on point with this one, I would say you could get $20 for it relatively easy. It is probably worth $30, but you won't get it in this economy

I would give you 30 for it if I was buying it.

Just curious, what are the Zone Driven Valks going for, and how can you tell which run they equate to? I'll post a pic once I buy a new cable for the camera, my old one has walked away (kids).

What should I expect to pay for 10x teebirds? New and used? 165-168g
kc pro 10x

Last edited:
What should I expect to pay for 10x teebirds? New and used? 165-168g
kc pro 10x

I assume you are talking about the valk right? If not I did not know that 10x teebirds were anything other than KC Pro.

Frank:

What is my Boba Fett worth? It's mint on RotJ Space Scene card. No yellowing on the bubble. Slight crease on the card.

whats a 8.5/10 uninked gummy, 11x kc pro candy cheetah worth? weight is unknown? i stoped throwing cheetahs so i think its time for it to go

Status
Not open for further replies.