• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i just bought this disc, probably got screwed some on the price, but thats ok i love ce teebirds and keep 4 to 6 in my bag all times, just wandering what this one would be worth. its a 175 brand new never thrown champion editon tye dyed teebird, actual teebird not tl, thanks in advance

I bet I know what you paid for it!

$125 dollars on ebay, only $5.00 for shipping!

Those tie dies are way cooler than the champ tie dies that are out now.

attachment.php

This one is is excellent shape. Has some storage wear however to me it is new. I am not a collector though. I really want to throw this thing and it will probably end up in my bag however I still wanted to know what it is worth before I hit that first tree with it.

Teebird-L

Disc is marked 165 however actually weighs 169.

That's real purdy!

lol yep 125. but it show is purty. plus i sold a ce valk and teebird for $100 togetha so it almost equaled out! lol and yes im soooo gona throw it into some trees!

lol to be honest im 24 i work 60+ hrs. a week and i have my first child on the way. i had to buy one sweet ass disc before i cant lol wife said no more unless its a trade. i am gona throw it like its going outa style. does no good on the wall lol

lol i know its not worth 125 i was wanting to see at what point i got ripped it was about $65 ago lol but its def. the nicest ce teebird i own

May not be worth that much but if you don't lose it you could throw it for 10 years and still not wear it out...way cheaper than a dozen champs.

yea thats true. i can picture a innova champion edition commercial going an awful lot like a stride gum commercial. use your disc and buy a new one already.

Is it unique enough as a thrower that it will increase in value over time or would the champ have to hit 13 for the value to go up?

Whats the obcession with heavy rocs? Are they the only ones that work? I hate a heavy disc..nice for short term but they will slap wear your ass out.

You guys that throw 180 rocs 300+ feet 18 times a round are beasts.

Pro Valkyrie and a Champ Valkyrie with the Korver 5x on it. Both 171g unthrown

Offered a buddy $15 for both of them and just figured they werent made anymore and would hold on to them.

Is it unique enough as a thrower that it will increase in value over time or would the champ have to hit 13 for the value to go up?

I would just throw it

Whats the obcession with heavy rocs? Are they the only ones that work? I hate a heavy disc..nice for short term but they will slap wear your ass out.

You guys that throw 180 rocs 300+ feet 18 times a round are beasts.

Thank you, my big guns are impressive.

You paid what they are worth.

I figured no more than what you could buy the normal stuff for. However, me likes the oop editions of stuff.

Now to get his pro teebird-l for no real reason :D

Thanks Frank, but I guess my question is more along the lines of....save it or sell/trade it?

If you don't want to throw it, just trade/sell if you're not collecting for your own interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.