• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_8768.jpg

very pearly peach first run starfire- 169 g. unthrown 10/10
secondary question... were these proline? feels like it could be to me.

What is this fan club of which you speak?

WTF??? making judgements about the type of person i am based on a bad decision i made during a disc transaction? sure i have some junk discs that aren't worth anything, but i also have more collectable innova than you or anyone in your fan club could imagine. i've got circle stamp ce every mold/weight virtually. don't believe me and i'll backwards x-step my way over to D.C. and show you

That one.

dolphin value

Can anyone tell me what the general value of a dolphin is say at 8/10

whats the weight? and does it have any thing special about it? Glo or UV for example?

this is about the dolphin.

reason I ask is there are at least three molds of dolphin in existance: stock stamped (super notch in the wing), test run (stock stamp, wing like a barracuda) and proto (wing like a beefy barracuda).

what does the wing look like?

Lay off man I didn't ask you to respond I appreciate the help I don't have a pic or know the weight a guy has one and I'm doing the best I can to value it to see if its worth getting if I'm upsetting you feel free not to help I'm okay with that

Lay off man I didn't ask you to respond I appreciate the help I don't have a pic or know the weight a guy has one and I'm doing the best I can to value it to see if its worth getting if I'm upsetting you feel free not to help I'm okay with that

Not that hard to follow the rules...

without knowing what wing it has, I can say about 20-25.
you gotta help us help you cam, don't yell at us for us volunteering information and asking you to give us enough information to make that determination.

Status
Not open for further replies.