• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks I was not trying to yell at anyone I just get tired of all the snide comments on the forums thanks for the help

Lol. I'm relaxed buddy I just grow tired of the 20 something generation thanks again for the help

I'm 32.
I'm going to take pictures of the dolphin wings (I Have all three molds) and post them in the "disc profile pics" thread in a little bit.

Lol. I'm relaxed buddy I just grow tired of the 20 something generation thanks again for the help

Yes the 20 something generation that can easily answer your question had you said more than

"8/10 Dolphin"...

And I'm tired of people like you posting in this thread without any consideration to those trying to appraise the disc. If you didn't have a picture how hard is it to give a good description of the disc? We had to ask what 4-5 follow up questions just to try and price your disc...

I never questioned your knowledge my life does not evolve around discs have a great day everyone!!!

All I ever did was fight two wars for this country I'm sorry I have not done as much for the world as you guys have on dgcr

and I am their leader :popcorn:

more like :poopcorn:

I Do believe my leadership skills are honed, besides, I have super powers...

invisibleyo.png

Lay off man I didn't ask you to respond I appreciate the help I don't have a pic or know the weight a guy has one and I'm doing the best I can to value it to see if its worth getting if I'm upsetting you feel free not to help I'm okay with that

seems im not the only one that this guy jumps on....:thmbdown:.....(goes back inside his trailer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts