• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
not going to sell this one but would like to know...

170g 9.8/10

ce44688b.jpg

11x Champion Aviar 8/10 175g very faded small ink
IMG_20120115_224915.jpg

First run Summit (no flight numbers on back) 9/10 NO INK 174g
IMG_20120115_225006.jpg

First or Second Run VP (no flight numbers on back) 10/10 NO INK 173g
IMG_20120115_225022.jpg

probably 12-15 on the aviar?
summit 15-18
vp 15-20 I'd think that this might be one that could gain some value somewhere along the line. Its a pretty nice rubber blend.

got a few discs in question...

Proto Glow Ion #6/10 -- pink opaque, old tooling, numbered, mint

NEW omega driver & AP proto -- unthrown / storage wear only, both low 170s

9/10 and 8/10 used 4X Glows

10x Roc, worn straight condition, ink on back, one with stamp and one wiped

2005 Super Roc red 8/10

VP Protos A and B, 9/10 used uninked

NEW QOLF 1.1 dayglo yellow, max-weight

CE JLS of 2000, new and 8.5/10

Factory blanks (unthrown) : Sirius Omega, SJLS, SOLS -- these were prerelease test discs

Last edited:
we are talkin' American dollars :p

Yeah

Don't be f______ stuff up with unit conversions

Sooo, wanna sell me that spider for $50?

You may infact be right with the $60-$70. Lots of interest on the one I posted for $70 just to test your quote. I still think that there are deals to be had as I certainly haven't spent near $70 on any of my spiders.

got a few discs in question...

$80/90 maybe. i dont remember what the auctions went for
Proto Glow Ion #6/10 -- pink opaque, old tooling, numbered, mint

$25/30 on driver, $40/45 on ap
NEW omega driver & AP proto -- unthrown / storage wear only, both low 170s

9/10- $65
8/10- $55
9/10 and 8/10 used 4X Glows

10x Roc, worn straight condition, ink on back, one with stamp and one wiped

2005 Super Roc red 8/10

$28ish
VP Protos A and B, 9/10 used uninked

NEW QOLF 1.1 dayglo yellow, max-weight

$45 sh new
$30ish used
CE JLS of 2000, new and 8.5/10

Factory blanks (unthrown) : Sirius Omega, SJLS, SOLS -- these were prerelease test discs
not sure on the others

Last edited:
You may infact be right with the $60-$70. Lots of interest on the one I posted for $70 just to test your quote. I still think that there are deals to be had as I certainly haven't spent near $70 on any of my spiders.

see I know what I am talking about, even if the haters think I just look at ebay to get my quotes.

If someone I knew paid $70 for a spider I would laugh at them and then uninvite them from my birthday party.

For real.

8/10 Lat 64 Opto Sparkle Vision. I'm not sure if these are still being produced or not. Mine has no stamp and is a maroon color. Ink on inside rim. LMK if I need to provide a pic.

asking for an offline buddy...

he's got one of each color stamp of the 4x Glow Roc, each one personally autographed by Climo. all bagged, mint. i've seen these in person and they're incredible.

hazard to guess on the marketplace value of individuals, as well as a set (6 discs) of each color stamp signed? we think it's red-rainbow-green-blue-gold-black for the complete set. he's curious based on the value of some of my stuff :)

If someone I knew paid $70 for a spider I would laugh at them and then uninvite them from my birthday party.

For real.

What if the person bought it from you.
he is selling it in the marketplace now and got interest at 70.
when I said 70 I was thinking 10/10 condition, but he still has interest at 70 and room to negotiate

zam, on the kennys stamps, there's
purple
silver
copper/gold
green
blue
red

ive never seen a rainbow or black stamp and im not so sure there were any made.

gold was the haardest to find but apparently silver is the hardest stamp to find.

no real difference in price for stamp colors. all sell for 80ish new. sig will limit the market for them because not everybody wants a sig . i dont see them being worth more honestly. maybe 10 bucls more for sigs but itsdoubtful
l

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts