• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2008 usdgc roc

Just found this light orange, double stamp 2008 USDGC Roc. Would call it a 7-7.5/10 minus the ink. Few little scrapes, nothing major. Does the double stamp make it more/less expensive? Whoever threw this disc is not very smart... Whats it worth in current state? (Got this at local play it again btw, I didn't scratch out the name>)

Attachments

• 08RocFront.jpg
    08RocFront.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 08RocInk.jpg
    08RocInk.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 9
Barstamp, scaled at 172, plastic is probably 6+/10, Buzzz tooled, light ink inside rim & a bit at about 10:00. Super flat, maybe a touch concave, nice & grippy. Stamped misprint, guessing for some black specs in the plastic. Larger pic in the link. Thanks!!

6711701675_0808369e29_m.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/61262017@N04/6711701675/in/photostream

^^^ Sparkle Vision
MS has a few in stock for 19.99 I have one and love it. There's have a stamp. Maybe it's a different run and I'm uninformed.

Ok, got an estimate for me here? 10/10 180 KC Pro GLOW Roc. Thanks
Discs039.jpg

^^^ Sparkle Vision
MS has a few in stock for 19.99 I have one and love it. There's have a stamp. Maybe it's a different run and I'm uninformed.

Thanks for the quick appraisal. Mine had a stamp, but it was taken off, so it's probably the same run.

Last edited:
Just found this light orange, double stamp 2008 USDGC Roc. Would call it a 7-7.5/10 minus the ink. Few little scrapes, nothing major. Does the double stamp make it more/less expensive? Whoever threw this disc is not very smart... Whats it worth in current state? (Got this at local play it again btw, I didn't scratch out the name>)

Double stamps are generally more odd to see since they were less of them than say the the numerous "1 of 200" etc. that are bagged for collecting. Haven't seen too many of the Skull & Bones stamp as a double either.
Since you didn't mention weight, in the shape it looks to be a $15-23 disc.

Bar stamp buzzz tooled 174g with ink. Super gummy and has pearly tiger strips when help ip to light. Disc has no dings at all and was not thrown muxh so 7/10. Logo is faded from discs rubbing in and out of bag. 1 owner I traded him my buzzz ss and glo nuke for it. How much ya think its worth?

Attachments

• 011612224015.jpg
    011612224015.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 18
Bar stamp buzzz tooled 174g with ink. Super gummy and has pearly tiger strips when help ip to light. Disc has no dings at all and was not thrown muxh so 7/10. Logo is faded from discs rubbing in and out of bag. 1 owner I traded him my buzzz ss and glo nuke for it. How much ya think its worth?

right around 30ish.

img05581h.jpg

San marino tooled, 180g, rainbow stamp, unthrown.

closeup of stamp:
img05561p.jpg

I was quoted at $25ish for this, but that was before I had a pic. REALLY would like to know if it's CE and if the quote was accurate to this disc. 180g, rainbow stamp, San Marino tooled.

Status
Not open for further replies.