• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2004 Worlds Discraft Challenger, weight unknown
Picture001.jpg

Worlds Discraft challenger hot stamp designed by my friend J. Dorn; you can see his initials on the number plate. No info on the worth; just a shout out to Mr. Dorn. While that stamp is nice; some of the stamps for that world's were sick!

That is a sweet disc! If i were in the market for Challenger I'd pay prob $25 tops for it...less some for the ink on the rim.

About $2.50... oh wait that was a South Park episode. That is a nice challenger though. I wouldnt ask for less than $20

I found this DX Teebird at a used sports good store. Never seen one this old -- In another forum someone identified it as being 8-9 years old at least and someone has already offered me $20. I'm thinking it may be worth more -- thoughts?

teebird.jpg

I don't have a pic yet, but I have a 150g Pro Leopard (red w/ white stamp). The disc appears to be unthrown and is uninked. The pro plastic is translucent and feels more like champion. Anyone got an idea on what this might be worth?

Also, is CE plastic generally worht more, less, or about the same as the pro plastic I reference above?

Last edited:
i dont have a pic handy, but i have a first run, CE (champion edition) Valkyrie that is in great condition. what do you think its worth?

I found this DX Teebird at a used sports good store. Never seen one this old -- In another forum someone identified it as being 8-9 years old at least and someone has already offered me $20. I'm thinking it may be worth more -- thoughts?

teebird.jpg

It's a cool hard to find stamp, but I would take the $20 and run too.
If the sale falls through, I wouldn't take less than $15 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts