• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i was looking to trade for Candy FB's awhile back, people were tryn to sell em to me for 25-30 shipped. :thmbup:

yea, that's message board prices. also, how many of them were new or like new?

if you put one on ebay, expect to get more money for it.

What about a signed Nikko Locastro SSS Magic mint condition out of his own personal collection with a special steal your face/dancing bears foil stamp? Not for sale but i have it on my shelf.

What about a signed Nikko Locastro SSS Magic mint condition out of his own personal collection with a special steal your face/dancing bears foil stamp? Not for sale but i have it on my shelf.

that one is hard to price, because we dont know what someone is willing to pay. it changes person to person

dsc00009iy.jpg

Champ Whippet-X

I would be interested in that. I have a friend that would love that for his birthday.

$10, it's a magic signed by a white kid with an afro.

What's the ballpark worth of white CE barstamped Eagles right now? I got gifted a couple used but still worthy ones. Thanks.

picture0014w.jpg

I'm just trying to gauge how p!ssed I should be when I lose these, more or less :D

My buddy swears they're worth $50 each, I think he is high.

Someone would probably fork over 15-20 each for those at the most if they still fly decent. 15 for the one on the left and 20 for the one on the right.

I picked up a 2006 Augusta Worlds Wraith (orangish/brownish) at PIAS the other day. Aside from the stamp being somewhat faded, its in great shape, I'd say 8-9/10. small line of ink on rim, but no names/numbers or any of that. Any thoughts on it? Unfortunately do not have pics since I'm at work.

you should sell them to him then:hfive:

I wish, he doesn't throw Eagles and if he did, they'd have to be in his precious dayglo color.

The one on the left is actually in better shape, its stamp is just faded off more.

Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.