• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like the current opaque champ run to me - just stamped 11x although it's the 12x run.

value is the same of a regular champ, although you might get someone to pay more simply based on the stamp.

Ok im gonna post pics tom. But im looking for some help on pricing super rocs. Theres four the worst being 7/10 all 176+ all bar stamped. Have no clue at all about super rocs so any info is welcomed. At work now so will post pics in the morning. Thanks

Z MRV from 2001 AM 9/10 orange? basically the CE Roc 01 of discraft.....no value just a thrower right

Nikon00000906.jpg

has hologram stamp that is hard to see without perfect angle of light

condition: 9/10. 11x kc pro teebird MAX WEIGHT! (heard the max weight ones are rarer nowadays?) w/ rainbow stamp. also, it has swirls of darker bluish-green in the top plate; the picture doesnt show these and doesnt do the disc justice.

how much do you guys think it's worth?

Attachments

• GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 35
not to doubt you solomon...but are you sure about that? ive seen them for 80 on ebay. i figured that those people were selling them for alot more than theyre worth but still...i thought it would be around 40 at the least-60 at the most

80 would have to be for a mint one with a perfect stamp and perfect plastic with a rare color combo for the disc and stamp.

25 is good for a thrower

40 for collectors at the most

yeah I don't think $80 for a kc pro happens too often. Most of the time I'm paying around $25-$35 for an 8/10 in the upper 160's. Because it's max weight I'd imagine on ebay you'd get $50, but more like $35 to $40 on the forums.

JK pro Valk

I found a 4x JK pro valkyrie, tie-dye, max weight, old mold. about 8/10. I have no idea how much this would be, help me out here.

Attachments

• 174517.jpg
    174517.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 174529.jpg
    174529.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
yeah I don't think $80 for a kc pro happens too often. Most of the time I'm paying around $25-$35 for an 8/10 in the upper 160's. Because it's max weight I'd imagine on ebay you'd get $50, but more like $35 to $40 on the forums.

nobody would pay $50 for a used KC, even ebay fiends.

your best bet is $30 max for the wight and condition

Status
Not open for further replies.