• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's hot plaztic that falls in that used bin allllll thhhheeee tiiimmmeeee. it's crazy!!!

Lots of OOP stuff. in there right now is a Z-Talon for 5 bucks. I know those are OOP, right?

jaguar- not a lot. 15-20 to the right buyer maybe.

i ask again- full 12 disc set of great disc golf holes of the world- mint condition. come on cali i know you're reading this...please don't make me post the pics...;)

169g, T mold, small ink on the back. I've seen the max weight ones going for $100+, so I'm curious about lighter weights...
01_CE_Teebird_purple_FRONT.jpg

jaguar- not a lot. 15-20 to the right buyer maybe.

i ask again- full 12 disc set of great disc golf holes of the world- mint condition. come on cali i know you're reading this...please don't make me post the pics...;)

I've got the Roc (Top of the World - Dela), Scorpian (Boylan Family Farm), Aviar (Old Settlers - Round Rock TX, and a couple of the Cobras (course in Europe, I forget where). I'll be interested to hear what they go for myself.

I really dont want to look though 400+ pages of questions, so, recently encountered 2 very old Classic Rocs. What shoud I stat the bidding at?

if a dectription helps, I'm working on pics right now, ther are the ones with the word ROC down the middle, The wings on the stamp, circles coming out from the middle. Says copyright 1995

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts