• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does a new CE Eagle 165-170g go for? I am looking to buy one and wanted to get an idea of what kind of cash outlay I am looking at. Thanks.

IMO Eagles are the least valuable of the stock CE discs.
Eagle - Ls at that weight = $40 - $50 (FRs $65ish)
Eagle - Xs at that weight = $50 - $65

hello dgcr,
earlier today i traded an 11x fb & a champ monster for this 5th run ce fb.
its inked on the back and has a couple notches, nothing serious.
i would give it a 7/10 cause the stamp is in good shape.
the real question is, what is it worth?

34nmteo.jpg

fx or FL?

I would appreciate some feedback on this one. . .

I got this one from an old school 90s player from Ohio. . .anyway it is a pre-production run of the "Eagle" before it had a name. Really old school. I was told this is 1 of 7 and may be the only one still mint/unthrown. I really like it and am proud of it but am wondering what it is worth.

The disc has no stamp and has "Eagle" written across the front in pen. it is marked 172g and is yellow.

Thoughts?

I would appreciate some feedback on this one. . .

I got this one from an old school 90s player from Ohio. . .anyway it is a pre-production run of the "Eagle" before it had a name. Really old school. I was told this is 1 of 7 and may be the only one still mint/unthrown. I really like it and am proud of it but am wondering what it is worth.

The disc has no stamp and has "Eagle" written across the front in pen. it is marked 172g and is yellow.

Thoughts?

RJ, profile pic?

signed-buzzz.png

ESP Full Color Buzzz signed by:

#9648 - Ron Convers Jr.
#11534 - Nikko Locastro
#24341 - Cale Leiviska
#24962 - Geoff Bennett
#25457 - Christopher Tyler
#28536 - Travis Blase
#29631 - Jeremy Rusco

I don't own it, but I might acquire it. The seller wants $75. Am I wrong in thinking its only worth 30~40?

I don't own it, but I might acquire it. The seller wants $75. Am I wrong in thinking its only worth 30~40?

Not sure. I know in the collecting world outside disc golf, signatures don't really add value unless it can be verified that it is authentic.

You have an inked full color Buzzz. It's only worth more if somebody decides they like that particular ink.

signed-buzzz.png

ESP Full Color Buzzz signed by:

#9648 - Ron Convers Jr.
#11534 - Nikko Locastro
#24341 - Cale Leiviska
#24962 - Geoff Bennett
#25457 - Christopher Tyler
#28536 - Travis Blase
#29631 - Jeremy Rusco

Thats a sweet disc, collector value very possible. The disc is worth nothing, its the limited amount they did like that and DD team sig.

$75 if your a DD fanboy. 25-40 if you collect full colors.

What is a fair asking price for this years Christmas Leopard? I just traded a coworker for one and probably won't keep it. Thanks.

i sold 8/10s for 20/23 shipped so new id say 25/30 but it depends if u find a buyer. is it stamped proto on the bottom?

Yes - It has Proto on the Bottom. I haven't thrown it and I think it's new but unsure - at least 9.5.

That VP needs to come to my house. I need a new one for my Vibram collection... (so I can throw the used one I got from Boo Ter)

What is an 11x KC Roc 179-180 10/10 go for these days?

I had a guy tell me he wanted $35 for one? Is this the case, because if so I am going to unload a few lol!

I thought more like $25 unless its a unique stamp and then maybe $30, Right?

The Soft 11x Rocs are a few bucks less than the hard ones.

25 to 35 seems right. Obv 35 being the high end.

Status
Not open for further replies.