• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is your best round?

I would say -8 at McCurry. That is with a splash out ace (one stroke lost there), two missed 5-10ft putts( two strokes lost there), and a circle 4 on hole 9 (one more stroke) because I was dumb and feeling cocky. I tell people my best is a -8 but secretly, deep down where no can see, I count it as a -12 just to infuriate myself when I go +2...

-1 at the Willows in Winona. Not a great accomplishment for a good dg'er, but for me it was quite good, and had a few chain-hitting putts stuck, I could have had -4.

Best score was a casual round, 9 down on the very short Bear course at Chandler Park, Tulsa, Ok. Best round I think would be par at McClure Park, Tulsa, Ok. If I could get consistent with making 15 to 20 ft putts I could shave at least 5 strokes off my game.

I got -5 at Stonewall Jackson Resort. It's a pretty easy short 9 hole, but it's still the most under I've ever been (not counting a best shot doubles).

DUDE!! I was talking to my buddy earlier and he said he was driving byRiverside and saw a guy hit an ace on 15 he almost drove off the road he said! Crazy small world! Riverside is a fun little course but Tulsa has much better stuff to offer!

Congrats on the Ace!

Thanks man!

Ha I totally was driving by when you hit that ace, saw it hit chains and you high five your buddy. I posted it on the Tulsa disc golf Facebook page, congrats!

Haha how funny, it is a small world after all.

Mine was -17 at Napa, Ca. on a 24 hole course. Sanctioned B Tier, Rated 1079. Didn't feel like I was crushing it but my putts were falling. After the round my group mates were stunned. There was one int. and the other two were recs. They never said a word during about my round. Very professional.

-15 Elon eager beaver - one disc round
-12 Reedy Creek
-10 Idlewild - the Scrapyard
-10 Sugaw Creek

i've had some lower scores but i would consider my best round a -11 52 at the angry beaver last year at the CAC.

In the old days one tournament that comes to mind was the Farewell to Banklick tournament. They were closing this course and moving it down the road. (It's now called Lincoln Ridge). I can't remember the scores but Brent Hambrick won that tournament and only beat me by one stroke. Everything came easy to me that day but the last 3 holes. :wall:

Recent was a -17 at Monroe's 24 hole course. About 1-1/2 years ago

-7 at George Wilson. Course par though. Pro par would have been somewhere around +12.

A 983-rated 10-under at Belmont Park, Dayton,Ohio. This included 6 temp holes that were fairly easy deuces. I got 4 there and 6 on the normal Belmont course which is a personal best for that course.

In recent memory, a 53 (-1) at North Fort Myers.

I've had a lot of crazy rounds, I think my best for my home course is -14 on 24 holes, and I've shot one or two all birdie rounds at some short 9 hole courses. This one is really memorable though. I didn't film my friends shots on the first two holes, or mine on the first, but this is how the round went.

Hole 1: Friends first throw if the day, smashes chains and pops out. I park it with a putter.
Hole 2: Friend has a so so drive, chains out on a ~120' upshot. I park it with a low Volt turnover.
Hole 3: I chain out with a FH.
Hole 1: With the camera on this time, I ace.

Correction from page 2:
My 57 @ Foundation Park Champ 18 in Centralia, IL was only 13 under par since the pins were in A position.

It was quickly brought to my attention after I shot a 54 today and thought it was 17 under.

Will Schusterick is the all time record holder (to the best of the club's knowledge) with a 54 from the long tees (and natural tee pads.)

I shot my 54 from the new concrete tees which are the shorter red tees.

Then, to top it all off, I aced hole 9 on the recreational course across the street from the Champ side.

Keep those breakthroughs coming DGCR!