• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is your best round?

Agreed. U could break the record easily there. I only played it once as well, we shot it before playing sinnissippi which is an awesome course.

I'm thinking about trying to break the record but it would be alot of work lol. And yea -19 is 1000 I think

I recently shot a -6 at Roper Park North 18 in Lincoln, NE during a sanctioned league night. I think I've shot a higher rated round one other time, but I don't remember what it was...

My best score is 45 at Shawnee Mission Park (Par 54) but my best rated round is a 982 rated 50 at Blackthorn at Smithville Lake.

My best two rounds are a 52 at UNC and a 60 at Sugaree's original 18. I'd like to think my best round is ahead of me.

A 1023 rated -16 on a 27 hole course short tees at Todd Park in Austin, MN. One 4 with the rest 2s and 3s. Next round from the long tees was upper 800 rating.

Last edited:
My best rated round was my 41 at bradford during worlds. What i think is my best tourney round is my 49 at castle hayne in wilmington. The best round i ever shot was my 41 at hornets playing with stan mcdaniel years ago

I have some other really fun ones over the years, but those stand out the most

58 @ pine hills (Ottawa, IL) - 985 rated :)
Happened yesterday, so I'm excited. Was playing int, and tied top score of adv first rd.

I once shot a -9 at Oak Hallow in High Point, NC at the Oak Hallow Open years ago. No, it wasnt from the shorts.

my best round happened just the other day.
-9 (49) at kilborne shorts 1031 rated. it was a combination of luck, and hitting my putts.
my normal round average there is around -2 (56)

...... What i think is my best tourney round is my 49 at castle hayne in wilmington.......

This is my home course and have played it 3-4 times a week for the first month I have been playing and that is INSANE!!!!!!! I think I average 49 TREES a round. I think my best out there is +9.

I shot a -12 at Washington Park in Washington IL during League,
I also shot a -8 with an Ace on a 9 hole course casually.

-4 at Golden Gate Park. Baskets were a mix of long and short. My average round there is 0 to - 2, and the main difference was stupid good putting that day.

That's kinda sick!

My best rated round was my 41 at bradford during worlds. What i think is my best tourney round is my 49 at castle hayne in wilmington. The best round i ever shot was my 41 at hornets playing with stan mcdaniel years ago

I think I played a pretty decent round for me, and shot a 63 or so there. And up until now I felt really good about it.

48(-6) at Park City in Bridgeport CT............ a 995 rated round that was a mere two strokes from beating Steve Brinster.

Probably the closest I'll ever score to him in a tournament.

My best was my 997 rated 53 on the par 58 Jordan Creek. After my first round of 59, I felt like I could have done much better. 2nd round started on hole 4 and I took only 2s and 3s up until hole 18. I put a perfect thumber into the middle of the fairway and thought for sure I secured the "no 4 or worse" round on a par 58, but it rolled into the trees. Had to smartly lay up the 2nd shot and took a 4 :(

My other great round was at a tourney at Deer Lakes from the whites. First round was 15 pars and 3 birdies. Second round started with a par on 12 and then an eagle on 13. Came into the last hole 9 down and a three stroke lead and somehow managed to take a bogey. The last damn hole for a bogey free tournament :( Ended up being a -8 rated at 979.

Latest posts