• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is your best round?

It would either be a -6 at Shelton Springs, from the reds, probably a 1000 rated round, or...
A -6 at Horning's Hideout Canyon course, which was a bogey free round. This was the 2nd round of back to back rounds on Canyon, and I was +6 on the first round, LOL.

Well let's see...I would say my best round was a bogey free tournament round at the REZ in Jackson, MS. Best scoring round was today at Chautauqua park in Crystal Springs, MS with a 7 under with 3 bogeys.

My best round was at Circle R on the Rolling Meadows course. Shot a 48 from the long tees back in June of 2000 which was still the singles course record until it closed last year. I think the best round of best shot doubles during National Doubles was a 47 shot by Climo and Brad Hammock.

-6 at Thumb butte in Prescott Az. I birdied the first six holes, and had nine birdies overall. It was the last time I threw right handed.

You need to define what you mean by best round. My highest ever rating was an 898 rated all putter round. My lowest score ever on a real 18 hole course I have only played a few times is -2. Got it today. My lowest ever scoring round is -14 throwing 9 holes twice on the pitch and putt in my yard.

-5 at Glacier Ridge in Plain City, OH. That round included multiple easy putts missed, shouldve been a -8 or -9.

I managed to finally get to the double digit down earlier this year.

-10 @ Colorado Heights University Red Tees.

Now it is time to start doing that all the time.

988 rated, 6 down at tahoe vista last fall, with an ace. Or 10 down at truckee, would have been about 1030 rated.

-17 at nims park in rock falls. 2 aces in the round. After you look at this course you will be less than impressed lol

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=1604

Best legitimate course round is -14 at west park with no aces

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=832

I also have a -17 there; with no aces. :) (And I only played one round!) Playing partner also shot a -17.

This is the course that should be used by the next "holes played in 24 hours; record setter." :)

I also have a -17 there; with no aces. :) (And I only played one round!) Playing partner also shot a -17.

This is the course that should be used by the next "holes played in 24 hours; record setter." :)

Agreed. U could break the record easily there. I only played it once as well, we shot it before playing sinnissippi which is an awesome course.

I shot a 51 at Eastway (longs) during worlds. It was the highest PDGA round I've shot (1033). In practice I've shot a 56 playing long to long at Loriella Park. If you've ever played Loriella long to long then you know that that's a serious score. I think it'd be around the 1040-1050 range.