• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

what is your favorite disc that doesn't make your bag.

money 21

* Ace Member *
What is your favorite disc that doesn't make your bag? For me it is my saber. Really like the disc just doesn't fit my current setup.

Cyclone. Took the elite-x cyclone out a couple of months ago and put in a MJLS. JLS is faster and longer for me, holds annys and straight/turnover shots real nice. Does what my cyclone did but farther, feels better in the hand, that bead or whatever it is on the bottom of cyclone always bugged me. Pairs up nice with a QJLS too. Love the cyclone, though, used to get some nice S-curves out of it, just don't have a spot for it. TP plastic is nice.

Putter: Wizard (still love them)
Midrange: Comet
Driver: PD

there are ton more, like the teebird and storm

I used to love approaching with a Gator, but can't find it a spot with a Whippet-X, new KC Roc, and newish KC Putters in there.

I rotate everything every now and hen even if it's once a season to see if anything's changed so everything makes the bag but mostly as testers. My setup is pretty solidified.

This echo TB I have. One of my favorite TBs ever but it overlaps with my polaris.

Shit I'm going to put in the bag right now

Fizzy said:
Teebird :-(
^^^^^ Ditto (kicked out by Gazelles, as was the XL). Also quite fond of Warlock and Buzzz, both of which have been out of the bag this year.

Latest posts