• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] What molds do u like in Gstar?

Haven't even thrown the G* Leopard I bought last week and just ordered a matching pair of G* TL3s. Never even thrown a TL. The other thing is, my G* Teebird is getting beat in so I might soon have G* overlap city. Could be worse. Oh yeah, just remembered my stack of Elite Pro XLs I've been cycling (and hoarding) for years because they were the greatest fairway in the greatest plastic ever... and are virtually worthless now because nobody knows about them anymore.

I see myself ten years from now wondering why I bought all this obsolete G* crap.

PD- Fills in for a beat PD and after some seasoning replaces old PPDs

Rhyno-Happens to have all the sought after qualities of older/more expensive flat/firm (even in Gstar)

Yeah the gstar rhyno is probably my favorite disc in my entire collection. Fits my hand perfectly and flies so predictably.

If we are including Discmania, The G PD is amazing. Flies very close to a P-PD and is a bit more durable. I have two to rotate in behind the couple P-PDs I bag now. Its the only G disc I bag. They are also stiffer and more comfortable grip. I wanted to like the GFD, but they were too gummy for me.

I'm a star thrower, but ordered a few in G* plastic last week. Got a Sidewinder and Destroyer en route, so we'll see how that goes. I also ordered a Star Destroyer in case the g* wasn't my cup of tea.

None :\ Tried aviars and destros, two of my most used molds, and didn't like either. Still have a leopard and eagle l to try so we'll see if those molds change my mind.

Got a G* Teebird that I'm liking. It's flatter than my champs. Been using it a lot for forehands since the grip is so good. Hasn't taken many beatings yet though. How it holds up is my only concern.

Latest posts