• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What Pro do you want to see/expect to see breakout in 2019?

You know... if i won the lottery and i didnt have a commitment to my children. I am an 800 rated golfer... I dont know if i wouldnt go around playing random A-tiers as my full time gig.

Mr. Weema played in a local C-tier near me this weekend. The guy who got 2nd to last place beat him by 32 strokes (2 round tourney). I just don't get it. If he signed up for rec or int, that'd be fine. I don't understand why he plays open.

His stellar rating of 739 will continue to drop after this.

Mr. Weema played in a local C-tier near me this weekend. The guy who got 2nd to last place beat him by 32 strokes (2 round tourney). I just don't get it. If he signed up for rec or int, that'd be fine. I don't understand why he plays open.

His stellar rating of 739 will continue to drop after this.

The way I look at it is this...If this is what makes Mr. Weema happy then I say more power to him. Keep playing open big fella. I don't get it either but hey, its his rating to ruin as he sees fit. OTOH I find I do play better when I am on a card with players better than me. Seems like I learn a lot and play a little more inspired when on a card with good players. Maybe that's his gig?

I'm generally pretty calm and focus easily on the course. Distractions don't bother me much.

However, another player taking that many more throws, consistently, could get old pretty quickly. And I'm no MPO player, either.

Like others have said, to each his own. It just seems odd.

I think this year is gonna be all about KJUSA and James Conrad battling at the top.

2019 The Year of the Nikko

2019 will be the year of the Nikko !

Word has it he will be showing up with a new style and a new attitude.

Would love to see Nikko perform well this year. Of course I'm rooting for Andrew Preznell because he's local and I used to play with him. I also fully expect to see a lot out of heimburg and kevin jones this year.

Latest posts