• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What was the first course you ever played?

Unfortunately Renny in Charlotte. http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=587 . Guy at the disc store said it would be good course to learn on. Sick sob. First throw off off hole 1 my wife shanked one hard and lost a disc deep in the bamboo. We made it almost to hole 9 before calling it. Too out of shape and way above our skill level. Tried sugaw next and it went much better.

January 1, 2012 - Z Boaz Fort Worth, Texas woke up hungover and my cousin suggested we play. Been playing ever since then.

Downriver DGC in Spokane Washington about a year and a half before they were forced to turn it into an 18 hole from a 21 hole. Miss the old layout but it's so much safer this way.

Bicentennial in Crowley tx. I still play there once a week. The larpers are killing my game though. It's hard to throw when your rolling on the ground laughing.

same, in 1982, playing with ultimate discs. by round three we had "invented" the roller for the long 300 ft. hole . . . fast forward 16 years to 1998:

i got taken to Brown Park in Ann Arbor (RIP) and was given a purple dx panther and it was on!

We must've played together at some point. I found Raintree in the summer of 1985.

Latest posts