• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What will be in Mcbeth's bag?

Now, BuzzzSS in place of the Mako3, I could see that happening. But he still needs something on the stable/OS end of the spectrum, and I fully expect that it will have a bead.

I see him throwing the Comet in this spot. He often threw a beat in McPro instead of a Mako3, which makes me think he prefers to have the same hand feel. Comet and Wasp pairing in various stages/plastics makes the most sense to me for his mids.

I don't think he NEEDS a McBuzzzz. Doss already has the Buzzz, and Paul has traditionally leaned more on beaded molds for his workhorse midranges. There are plenty of great mids in the Discraft lineup.

Also, whatever mid does get McStamped will become immensely popular. It won't eclipse the Buzzz's historical sales, but I could imagine it outselling the Buzzz (or at least competing) for the next few years.

Now, BuzzzSS in place of the Mako3, I could see that happening. But he still needs something on the stable/OS end of the spectrum, and I fully expect that it will have a bead.

I don't know that Doss really throws a Buzzz all that often, I think he uses the Wasp more.

Does the Mako3 have a bead? If so, then he might bag a MJ Comet.

Force, Vulture, Predator, Stalker, Wasp, Comet, Zone, Roach and several yet to be released molds.

I don't know that Doss really throws a Buzzz all that often, I think he uses the Wasp more.

Does the Mako3 have a bead? If so, then he might bag a MJ Comet....

On the last few cards I've seen him (notably EO and win at GMC last year) he's been throwing a fresh Glo Z Buzzz on all his mid shots. Before that, his watermelon wasp only started coming out once his blue Ti started beating in.

Mako3 is beadless with a convex wing. BuzzzSS is closest in flight and feel.

Does the Mako3 have a bead? If so, then he might bag a MJ Comet.

Force, Vulture, Predator, Stalker, Wasp, Comet, Zone, Roach and several yet to be released molds.

Not sure how often Doss throws the Buzzz, but he certainly has the signature edition TI Buzzzes. Or maybe those are tour series? Anyway, he typically just parks holes with a Force, so he rarely needs to throw mids :D

Mako3 is beadles.

Vulture - Hadn't thought of that. Might take the place of his MF Teebird3.

I really think he will go Heat to take over the Roadrunner shots (mostly rollers).

Not sure how often Doss throws the Buzzz, but he certainly has the signature edition TI Buzzzes. Or maybe those are tour series? Anyway, he typically just parks holes with a Force, so he rarely needs to throw mids :D

Mako3 is beadles.

Vulture - Hadn't thought of that. Might take the place of his MF Teebird3.

I really think he will go Heat to take over the Roadrunner shots (mostly rollers).

Heat would be fine, but he might consider the AvengerSS for his rollers.

I have a couple of Doss Ti Buzzes, and they're good discs. I think they were limited runs like all Ti runs seem to be. :|

From Reddit:

0lx32g7idfy11.png

What are we supposing he will throw in place of the Nova? BC that was, IMO, the best disc to watch him throw.

I was wondering this too. I feel like Comet would kind of have to be the answer? But I don't know how well a Comet powers down.

What are some differences between the Force and Punisher? DGA Hurricane I guess is also an option.
Do you think Discraft is gonna work on a Teeb clone for him? He has the MF TB3 for years but he throws them only on very specific shots. Maybe a Bonzai as a shorter Vulture?

Latest posts