• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What Would Your Signature Disc Be?

Love my 1987 Original DX Classic Roc..........I've made more 60+ ft. Birdies with that thing than anything else in my bag. So with that said I'd have to go with the DX Classic Roc

What would your signature disc be....

We all know about the signature discs that the pros have (McBeth Roc, KC, AJ Destroyers, Nate Doss, etc etc)

So my question is if you were to be sponsered by a disc golf retailer and they gave you your own signature disc what would you choose?

I would have to go with the crazykrug champ roadrunner (pre numbers and flat dome) or the crazykrug bar stamp buzz.

Should be interesting to hear what people would choose. :popcorn::popcorn:

Does it have to be a disc in production?

I'd like the B3NDER B2 BOMBER. Awesome for OH, and holds a disgusting Straight line somehow as well (I can dream)

If it had to be one in production, I'd pick the Saint (but I wouldn't want my signature on it, yuck)

Gateway Magic.

I originally bought one purely because my nickname with some of my friends (for non dg related reasons) is Magic Steve. Turns out to be the most comfortable putter I've ever used and is the only disc in my bag I can't ever imagine swapping out. SS in summer, SSS in winter.

I would make a KF Pro Eagle.

They haven't made an Eagle in Pro plastic in awhile. But I would also try to revive the old 10x plastic. Stamp would have the old DX stamp mixed with a newer pro logo.

Latest posts