• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What Would Your Signature Disc Be?

Well. the putter[R-P Aviar] of course. Gets used every hole unless the driver parks it and claims it for himself.
Other than that, mebbe the Star Wraith or ESP/FLX Surge.

I'd go old school:
Viper, flatter top but not real flat, not sure on plastic but I don't leave home without one.

Cobra in champion plastic with whatever the 1990ish (flatter) mold was would be second choice.
(I always get the ontario vs san marino vs classic etc. mixed up, do love the CFR star classic cobras and use them alot but wish they had a bit more glide, not sure if it's the dome or the plastic but not quite the same as old DX.. damn close though.)

Hmmm... maybe a sssssss wizard called the squishy... probably wouldnt throw it though, I've been having a mid life putter crisis.

Last edited:
Another vote for Saint, changed my game..got me first ace..or if I got some percentage of recent sales maybe the Prodigy discs which I myself feel like I got suckered into ordering (at least I waited til I could get one for 20!)

not already a signature:
Champion Gator -- (if its about $ probably taking DX Roc)

already taken:
Champion Eagle-L (and it would say Eagle-L on the stamp :p)

Firebird is probably a disc I use the most, but I'll go ahead and say Champion Vulcan.

Hey, if it's my signature disc, might as well have my choice of plastics.

Innova-champ shark
Discraft-Maybe the Meteor or XL
Legacy-Rival
Latitude64-Saint
DD-Escape

Latest posts