• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What would your Stats look like?

I'd say if you aren't putting after your tee shot then your next shot is your approach regardless of the distance or how much power you need to put on the shot. If I go 300' on my drive on a 600' par 3 then that leaves me with a 300' approach.

I guess for anything off the tee regardless of distance around me, I'd switch 'em then:

Driving: OOOO
Approach: OOO(
Putting:O(
Recovery Shot:OOO(

Driving:OOO
Approach:OOO
Putting:OOOO
Recovery Shot:OOOOO

Driving and approaching are both scattershot these days, due to simple lack of reps. Can't wait to add all my property to my backyard next year to get up to almost 200' of space to work with so I can re-develop the approach game at least.

BTW: I think the person who 'bumped' this is a Ball golfer that found this site by accident. They have a post in the DG App thread (another 'necrobump') where they say they use PinPoint Golf app, which is a ball golf app.

I'm a fairly consistent/ always needs work/ OK kinda golfer.

Think I'm a alright guy, with an across the board
OOO

I make everyone go OOO. Nothing spectacular, now if it was a FH better drop an O.

10yrs back my putting would be O) and that ain't a happy Cyclops.. My recovery/drives would go to OOOO. Of course back then "putting" was 40' or less, mids/ comet after that.

Last edited:

Latest posts