• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What's NEVER leaving your bag?

FLX or Crystal FLX Buzzz--my go-to second shot or approach disc (when too long for an upshot putter).

Wraith--I am partial to Pro Wraiths, but I sometimes use a star or rarely a champion. I use this as an overstable, and long fairway second shot in many ways. I carry a couple seasoned of these when I have room in the bag.

Reaper--It is my most used FH disc and it is often my get out of trouble disc.

If the above are the "A" team, then the following are the "B" team that are usually in the bag (depending on the course) in the following order of importance: Drone, Sidewinder, Beast, Destroyer, Striker. The last five are almost always in my small bag. They cover all the shots I really need with the first three discs. After that it depends more on my likes at the time and the course. I change things all the time, but 90% of the time these eight are in the bag. I have multiple backups of the above.

I change putters alot but for primary putting I usually go back to my Star Aviar P&A that I have had for three years.

ESP and Elite Z Force.I have sworn allegiance to many discs over the years.Roc,Buzzz,T-Bird,Wraith,Boss,Katana,Leopard.Force is the only one not in jeopardy for sure.I started throwing Prodiscus Premi and all other discs except the Force could go away.Still love the MVP Anode too.

Didn't read the while thread but I'm guessing a lot of people said Zone. +1 on that. Also the Trident. Everything else in my bag could be replaced with other similar discs, but those two are pretty unique.

Mini. Sharpie. Pencil. Towel.
I don't think there's anything out there I couldn't replace with something else if I took the time to learn it. I like all my discs to varying degrees, but I'm not lost without one.

I will always have a champ Rhyno in my bag. Lost mine a couple days ago down a ravine and immediately went to the pro shop to get a new one because I couldn't finish the round without it.

Probably my stingray, picked it up recently but man this disc does magical stuff for me on a hyzer flip. Got my first ace today with it :D

TI Drone. The thing is always predictable and sits right where it hits. The drone is THE hyzer approach machine for me. I'm moving over to all Lat/WS/DD and this thing always finds a way into my hand!

I thought I'd bump this thread, since it's so good.
For me I'd say fuse, sidewinder, trespass, and maybe MD2 or some stable mid.

With so many companies producing very similar discs to one another, I'm more a slave to plastic feel than the actual named molds. That being said, I can say with a good deal of certainty that I will always need a Trident or three in my bag. Nothing else feels like it.

Gonna have to be a Star Valkyrie and probably a Star Starfire. I even got a dx Starfire a few days ago as a water disc because I love it so much. The Starfire doesn't get enough love with all these firebirds flying around, haha.