• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your longest Deuce?

What is the longest hole you've Deuced?

• Under 200

Votes: 28 7.0%
  • 200-275

Votes: 31 7.8%
  • 275-400

Votes: 119 29.9%
  • 400+

Votes: 220 55.3%

• Total voters
That wasn't what this thread is about and the last time I checked, all two's count for the same score.

I know, I just said what I was most interested in. I'm not discounting anyones deuce. I'm just saying that I take much more satisfaction from quality deuces
as opposed to ones where luck was involved.

By that logic this is basically just another "How far can you drive?" thread.

Not necessarily, a 350' drive is not high on the spectrum of how far people throw. As I mentioned earlier, I value 2 quality shots, rather than luck. There's a sense of satisfaction from placing a drive perfectly and hitting a long approach or upshot that I don't get with a 2 from pure luck. It doesn't have much to do with distance.

Just my opinions here.

Interesting, either the signage was wrong or DGCR is wrong. I'll have to ask the course owners next time i'm there. I distinctly remember that hole as 801' in years past. It is down hill but it doesn't have as much downward pitch as numerous other downhill holes i've seen.

Assuming this new information to be correct, that makes my actual longest deuce hole 4 at Boom field, Saco ME. 723 ft on level ground. Again, fairway ace.

Yeah I'm not sure what's right but I would go with the course over DGCR. The course is the source. Honestly, Boom field #4 is more impressive to me because that really is dead flat and the grass isn't as well maintained so you're less likely to get extra distance after hitting the ground. I've 3ed both of those holes and felt pretty good about it, so a 2 must feel awesome! Kudos!

Yeah I'm not sure what's right but I would go with the course over DGCR. The course is the source. Honestly, Boom field #4 is more impressive to me because that really is dead flat and the grass isn't as well maintained so you're less likely to get extra distance after hitting the ground. I've 3ed both of those holes and felt pretty good about it, so a 2 must feel awesome! Kudos!

Meh, they were both **** luck =P

I was sitting down taking a rest at pier park when up walks Nikko Locastro and Will Schusterick. I was on hole 15 long pin which is 450' with TREES. Only have about twenty feet left to right play. Both of them threw about eight discs each and hit trees on every drive. I threw two drives and got both inside 40'. Best feeling birdies of my LIFE.

Thats a sick hole, just getting a putt is very impressive.

I wasn't sure of the distance on this Hole and had to look it up. Longest was on hole 9 at Old Settlers in Round Rock. 602 feet. Threw the best roller of my life during a sanctioned event there. Got a good rip on it and it just kept going and going. It circled the pin and I had a drop in birdie.

we have 1 course within a 50 mile radius of my college, i play it all the time. I think i've dueced every hole on the course.... then again the longest hole is only 250

Deuced #9 Long @ Leigh Farm from the whites. It's 440' and I threw a PD hole high about 15' right of the basket. The basket is tucked in to the wood line on the left and you throw off a small mound. It's kind of a big hyzer shot. Felt good about that one.

it went from the back of the bowl to the front of the bowl and was so thick. I left it in an old navuhh bathroom when I was 18 and a ten year old went in after me and promptly ran out I started laughing, and a minute later he came running back with his sister. they both laughed so hard and then flushed it down.

I hit a 675' deuce on #10 at Bowden DGC in Macon GA today... no biggie

nice... that's impressive no matter how big the hill was. good thread revive.

since the last time i saw this thread i deuced some hole at Dorey that was easily over 500ft and up a pretty substantial hill. i threw a PD probably 350 up it then threw it in from close to 200.

Hole 2 at bradford would probably be mine. 460' from the whites. Threw a PD down for a 30 or 40 footer

What used to be #10 at Milo. I clipped the last of the low pines on the right about '200 out; left me with '150+ to a pocket in the forest across the clearing. Hyzered in through the only gap in the branches---nothing but chain.

My longest is hole #18 at Seven Oaks in Nashville, TN. It was in the long across the dried creek bed for those of you familiar with the course. Horrible drive about 300 ft. and then a sidearm flex shot with a banshee probably another 300 ft. Need to look at the tee sign next time I'm out there...Nice thread. Good memory.

nice... that's impressive no matter how big the hill was. good thread revive.

since the last time i saw this thread i deuced some hole at Dorey that was easily over 500ft and up a pretty substantial hill. i threw a PD probably 350 up it then threw it in from close to 200.

that shot was ridiculious, btw that hole is 340 :\

This summer I birdied hole 18 Long at Rosedale in KC, 523 feet.

wuyv6fE.jpg

(Ingore the arrow, the long pin is even with the back end of those tennis courts.)

Threw a Star Teebird out left of that first tree, took a nice long flip and slowly faded back towards the middle of the small grass between the Tennis Courts and the trees. Ended up just short of pin-high about 15 to the left, and made the putt.

EDIT: To clarify before someone corrects me, this isn't actually the longest pin on #18. There is a practice basket another 120 feet away that can be used as the longest pin.

100' uphill jumper

Easily the best deuce I have made was with a crazy long uphill jump putt for eagle on hole 7 (the future hole 9) at Simple Pleasures. Its an 30 degree uphill par 4 that plays about 420. Off the tee you have to have at least a 270' drive making sure you go to the left of a mando. If you get it to the preffered landing area (you will need to flick a wraith :thmbup:) you are then faced with a 20 degree uphill upshot that has to go to the left of yet another mando. Its a super technical hole that rewards smart play with a three, but if you are crazy enough to snap the crap out of a dart on a jumper from the landing zone you just may make the deuce of your life!

Latest posts