• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your longest Deuce?

What is the longest hole you've Deuced?

• Under 200

Votes: 28 7.0%
  • 200-275

Votes: 31 7.8%
  • 275-400

Votes: 119 29.9%
  • 400+

Votes: 220 55.3%

• Total voters

djschnabel

Birdie Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Today, I deuced a hole I haven't before, hole # 4 @ Central Park in Brooklyn Park. It says 432, I hit a 50-60 footer for bird (2). I have also deuced hole # 5 @ Bryant Lake which ironically is also 432 feet.

My question and corresponding pole is, what is the longest hole you've deuced?
Not necessarily the longest shot to save a bird, but the total distance of the hole.

I misread the poll and didnt read the post before voting. I thought it meant what's the furthest away you've hit a birdie shot from which for me has to be mid 200s. I have birdied plenty of 400+ holes though, so that would be my vote for this poll.

My most recent 400+ deuce would be hole 2 long at Texas Army Trail DGC. It is 439ft and I hit a 15-20 footer for the 2.

Today, I deuced a hole I haven't before, hole # 4 @ Central Park in Brooklyn Park. It says 432, I hit a 50-60 footer for bird (2). I have also deuced hole # 5 @ Bryant Lake which ironically is also 432 feet.

My question and corresponding pole is, what is the longest hole you've deuced?
Not necessarily the longest shot to save a bird, but the total distance of the hole.

#5 at Bryant shouldn't count, that thing is downhill and I throw an axis on it (used to throw a mako). If we are playing that game I'm going with 710', #18 at Hyland SSA.

My legitimate longest deuce is probably 510' Kaposia #8.

My longest is 11 at Idlewild. It's listed as 441'. I was just trying to land and stay on the island green after a great tee shot and got lucky with a D Zone through the trees.

423 feet.

I was facing a stiff headwind and worm-burned my drive. Had about 210' or so to finish. Decided to chuck a driver again and got lucky as hell. Longest shot I ever put into the basket, including all four of my aces.

My most recent 400+ deuce would be hole 2 long at Texas Army Trail DGC. It is 439ft and I hit a 15-20 footer for the 2.

While I was looking for the hole info I ran out of time to edit my first post, but my longest 2 that I can remember was hole 13 at Windwood DGC. It is 511 ft and I have only birdied it twice. The first time was with a 150ish roc tall anny upshot that happened to go in, and the second was just a MUCH longer than normal drive and a 40 or so foot putt. I wish I could actually throw that far all the time, but that was a LONG time ago before my knee injury :(. I haven't taken a 2 on that hole in 2 years and I play it at least twice a week lol.

#21 at Westover Park in pin position B 406 feet but plays longer, there is a huge tree in between the tee and the pin. You have to throw either a huge hyzer or anhyzer around it. Went with the anny and was about 70' out in the basin/resovior area. Canned the jump putt on a playoff hole no less.

Did it the next week with about a 120' approach shot further back in the basin.

Off the top of my head I think it would be hole 5 at Tahoe Vista in the long 500-550ft. Not sure on the exact distance. Made a 80-90fter to get the deuce.

Answered the poll, incorrectly, because I didn't read the OP first.
Longest hole I've deuced was 351ft, #8 at Richlands-Steed.
For some that would be easy, but my drives average 250-275' (non-internet distance), so I threw in a hyzer intended to be parked from ~100'.
That was fun.

the length of my forearm and hand (roughly 22") lulz
I would say about 410 (#3 @ Century Park in Greer SC).

680 feet.
Did it about 2 months ago.
Hole 25 at CSUMB/Oaks, one of the 2011 Pro Worlds courses.
You are usually throwing into an insane headwind as the ocean is just 1 mile to the west, but the wind was only around 10mph that day, I launched a Rampage off the tee, got about 450 out of it, then threw a new glow Vector and it went in !

Take your pick:
A. 375', #11 Pier Park, Wraith and Gumbputt
B. 3' roller, Guest toilet, shrimp scampi and 2 Busches
:p :D

Last edited:

Latest posts