• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your longest Deuce?

What is the longest hole you've Deuced?

• Under 200

Votes: 28 7.0%
  • 200-275

Votes: 31 7.8%
  • 275-400

Votes: 119 29.9%
  • 400+

Votes: 220 55.3%

• Total voters
...all of these huge downhillers shouldn't count.

That is the only one i could think of :eek:. Longed hole I 2'd isn't a stat I keep in my head :D.

Lets see... I've gotten 7 long at Glenn Hilton a few times it's 390.

f6f2bbf6_m.jpg

That is the only one i could think of :eek:. Longed hole I 2'd isn't a stat I keep in my head :D.

Lets see... I've gotten 7 long at Glenn Hilton a few times it's 390.

f6f2bbf6_m.jpg

i'm just talking ****. still need to play Glenn Hilton.

Hole 12 at Lincoln Ridge. it's 365 slightly downhill but I'll still take it.

...all of these huge downhillers shouldn't count.

Agreed. I've probably got longer holes than my 390' one, but it's uphill and definitely PLAYS the longest.

I have hit a decent number of long birdies. But only because my drives are short, and my mid range game is decent. It is due to no special talent.

525'. I haven't ever hit a long 2nd shot for a 2, I just have to make sure that I am within putting distance with my drive. On the 525'er, I was 10' past the basket the last time I did it. I have deuced that one twice.

638ft
Hole 12 at Hornets Nest Park in Charlotte, NC
To my knowledge, I'm still the only one to have accomplished this feat nearly 10 years later.
CE Valkyrie RHBH to Pro line Beast RHFH

638ft
Hole 12 at Hornets Nest Park in Charlotte, NC
To my knowledge, I'm still the only one to have accomplished this feat nearly 10 years later.
CE Valkyrie RHBH to Pro line Beast RHFH

Yeah, that would be one tasty deuce. Good for you; can't imagine that would happen a lot. Like deucing #12 at Nevin.

I'm trying to think of all my deuces... there are so many! :D But the longest one I can think of is on my home course:

Hole 16, Ballou Park #2, Danville, VA
460 ft. (Long tee)
Champ Wraith RHBH, ~70 jump putt SS VooDoo

4c69b999.jpg

I had a skip deuce chain out on Hole 18 on the same course (565 ft).

Hit a sick birdie on hole 17 (429 ft) out at Vets! Had a nice fifteen foot putt after an immaculate drive I thought. My placement still surprised me! ha

River Road #15

417'

Threw an uninspired ~180' drive down the middle of the fairway, and then tossed up a huge hyzer heatseeker into the basket.

No one was more surprised than me.

I've birdied multiple times at the two courses I play (Walnut Creek and Greene County Community Park). The longest at Walnut Creek was hole #18 marked 313. I birdie that one most times that I play, It's over water, but flat, and is just the right distance for my forehand. I have almost aced that hole more times than I can remember... The longest at Greene was marked 325, but I've birdie multiples around the 323-330 range. I count those as more of an achievement because those holes are wooded and have pretty tight lines you have to hit.

I know it's nothing to write home about, but for someone who is just starting to get serious about DG, I'm happy with it. I look forward to improving as well. Since joining this site I've noticed my game getting better, drives going longer, and confidence in putting getting shattered haha.

I hit a tree about 50 feet past the tee on hole 4 at downriver (spokane WA) and then proceeded to throw a sidearm with my foot extended away from the tree. Hit a nice 250 ft birdie. I was so stoked... too bad no one saw it.

I've hit a couple deuces on 6-700' downhill shots. My longest flat ground deuce is 512', I had one of the best drives I've ever thrown and left myself a 10' putt.

Latest posts