• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your longest Deuce?

What is the longest hole you've Deuced?

• Under 200

Votes: 28 7.0%
  • 200-275

Votes: 31 7.8%
  • 275-400

Votes: 119 29.9%
  • 400+

Votes: 220 55.3%

• Total voters
Hole #1 at Willow Stream. 390' but well uphill. Have done it twice actually.

#9 V.A Barrie St.Thomas 534?? I think Its downhill though got it quite a few times but probably me furthest by feet but definately not hardest.

Longest hole that you've deuced, not the longest upshot.

do you use a tape measure to get the length or do you guess?

We're talking about total hole length.

I assume most long, canned second shots are estimated, but there are some of us who have played certain courses enough, we're probably accurate w/in 5-10 feet.

I voted 400+ because I have birdied hole 2 at Trace State Park(Old Warrior Run). It is 442 with road right OB. Just a big hyzer. Had about a 30 footer for birdie.

I watched a buddy of mine deuce number three at Searight a few months ago. 543 feet. It was pretty impressive. Me, nothing close to that.

Longest one was 525 ft, hole #9 in Warner park @ Manhattan, KS. After a drive, my 40-50 ft upshot got big lucky toward the chain.

350' Hole 9 New Holstein one of my first rounds ever played grip locked my Champ Sidewinder threw it again from 250' out and it just found the chains. Now I can drop it in for a duece on that hole.

#13 at flyboy, 520 ft it is downhill, but fairly tightly wooded, getting the D isn't the issue, you still have to dodge 500 ft of trees

and i was pin high

I 2 #12 at my home course pretty often, 430ish downhill, probably plays like 350. I have been directly under the pin, pretty close to touching some metal on an 820 foot almost flat hole once though, slightly downhill off the tee, probably more like 780, but whatever, was still nice to 3 it.

Ashe County #9
553 Feet

You can kind of see the basket to the left of the bush.
f13f06a1.jpg

I deuced #19 at Flyboy.. just thought I'd throw that out there again.

Hole #12 at shumaker long/long. Made a 160+ ft second shot with a cyclone 2 from the tree line. i was just trying to skip lay up.. win?

Latest posts