• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your "money" putter?

superq said:
Currently I have 5 black chalky wizards that have been rotating in and out the most.
These are also my favorites right now too.

domromer said:
my money putter is a ss wizard, the same wizard I just crawled 20ft down a drainage tunnel to get!! Wizards are hard to come by out here in AZ
Thats for sure! I played Vista Del Camino in August and a couple of locals were tripping on my E Illusions and chalky Wizards. They said they don't see any Gateway discs, that stuff just isn't popular there.

yeah you never see gateway out here. I play in leauge night and I'm the only person who has a wizard. They do sell them down in PHX but they charge $15.00 for a wizard. No wonder nobody buys them.

I've been using Wizards for the past month or so, and have settled on an Evo Wizard I aquired in a trade here. I'm eventually going to end up with several Wizards ( I have 3 now), and try to rotate them all in for even wear.

money putter? hell with the dgr.com wizard! I will pay top dollar for a wizard with a $ on it! :p

Marbled Blue 175g SS Wizard... but I love to drive my Medium old-school Glossy Blue/Green 175g...

swel304 said:
money putter? hell with the dgr.com wizard! I will pay top dollar for a wizard with a $ on it! :p

That would be an AWSOME stamp for a wizard! Damn i want one bad now.

I carry 5 putters (2 molds) but my go-to putter is my orange Cam Todd Challenger. It holds whatever line I put it on.

Soft Magnet. I started with a birdie, then polecat, then rhyno and tried out a magnet and had the best putting game ever. There was no turning back.

I like a lot of others, but, honestly, I don't see how anything is going to improve my putting game any more than just practice.

Although I just bought 3 wizards, so maybe next year I'll be on the wizard bandwagon.

170 Soft Magnet. It was a JK Aviar but to much fade back needed something more straight shooter so the Soft Magnet has been shaving my score down alot.So that is my new money Putter. :D

Latest posts