• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Whats your primary backhand driving disc and why?

I feel like this is a really bad troll attempt, not going to throw the same disc at 280 that I would at 400.. :|

What if we can't throw 280?

Blizzard destroyer or boss is the only thing I can break 400 with probably, so those. :|

Depends on the shot

280 probably a roc if there is no ceiling, I have the most control with my rocs, so I prefer to throw them as much as possible.

300-375- a champ teebird because it just does what I tell it to. Or a leo if it needs an anhyzer.

anything more I would throw a valk if I want a hyzer flip or anny. A sword for everything else.

If I had to choose, the champ teebird would probably be it.

If I'm going to a course I've never played before... (because I usually tailor my bag to the course)... I'd take a X-link medium Ascent as my main driver. I can drive it around 300 feet --> where I want it to go.

Buzzz for the shorter stuff (under 300), Star Wraith for the longer stuff...maybe a beat up Star Valk if I need to get more turn & distance than I can get from flicking a Wraith.

at 280 im throwing a buzzz, and that up to about 310. anything more is my leopard most of the time.

280' I'd throw an Axis, hard.
281'-325' I'd throw a Teebird. Control city.
325'+ I'm hyzer flipping a star wraith, Archon, or Katana.

I just tried out a sword, and I've gotta say, Awesome! To everyone that voted for the sword. Good choice.

For the 280-300 I'm throwing a z wasp and anything over 350 I'm throwing an esp nuke or a 150 blizzard destroyer.

Latest posts